Player Suggestion Mason Mount

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IMABLADE

Reaction score
Now we apparently have a good relationship with Chelsea, and they'd optionally be willing to give us more talent, I believe Mason Mount would be a good acquisition.

Impressed at Vitesse this level, maybe looking for a move within England this season.

Currently training with the England First Team,

Would be good in the Duffy role, and would give him and brooks good competition.

Only worry is I think we might have that position covered.

Mason Mount could be a good shout but when we're apparently already after Kasey Palmer I think he's our first target from them for that role.

All we'll need then is Spital hill, Dove Holes and Craggy Bottom to complete the set.

So Mount is heading to derby county. We probably couldn't afford him anyway, but he's going to be the best midfielder in this league.

Would be the right move. He’s not gonna get a game for Chelsea with the likes or Barkley , loftus cheek and Hudson odoi ahead of him.

I should think quite a few PL sides would take him however.

Would be the right move. He’s not gonna get a game for Chelsea with the likes or Barkley , loftus cheek and Hudson odoi ahead of him.

I should think quite a few PL sides would take him however.
RLC and CHO are both injured and will miss some of the season. If Fat Frank takes over he may end up in the first team squad. Especially if Chelsea can’t overturn their transfer ban.

But if he does go out, he’s obviously happy to play away from London, we can give him game time and if he talks to Blackman I’m sure he’d recommend us. He could do well under the Yorkshire Guardiola.

Back
Top Bottom