Opposition Opinion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cjay

Reaction score
I wasnt going to do this, but i did the same for the BCFC game and didnt want them seeing i hadn't done it here and thinking "what a cock, only does it when they win".

So, you won, we lost :D.

No complaints, dont feel hard done by, or cheated, fair and square, you were the better side on the day.

1st half was bad, our passing was off, we wern't closing down, we wern't pressing, there was no movement, no passing with urgency, no nothing from the Bristol game that made us so good. The defence looked like strangers, and up front there are people in a coma who move more then Lasogga did.

Your first goal was well worked, but greatest respect to Billy Sharp, he is a midget, and shouldnt be allowed the space to head in a goal, good movement from Sharp but Pennington and Ayling need to give there heads a shake.

I cant remember exact time of chances, but Clarke had one from a quick free kick, Pennington dicked about with the ball and lost it, it could have been 3-0.

And then Phillips scored a lovely goal, and Elland Road was bouncing, and things improved a bit, not massively, but a touch better till half time.

2nd half started, we looked better, it was a decent little game, then Saiz hit the post, and i thought ok, we can win, one of those games you dont deserve to win, but do.

Clarke had a chance he hit straight at Lonners, Alioski and Saiz combined, Alioski should have scored, but nice buildup from him, pass and run, desire etc.

Game opens up around 75th minute, spaces and gaps starting to appear. Saiz had a penalty appeal turned down (not an appeal from him, he got up to keep the ball, but the fans yelled).

And then nice run from Brooks, Ayling forgets he is a defender and for the 2nd league game in a row, a ball in behind Luke Ayling ends up being the winning goal.

There was a daft bit where one of yours was taking his time leaving the pitch, someone shoved someone, some handbags, and that was a bout it.

Overall, you deserved to win, more energy, more desire, quicker passing, more movement, can see why your top. At the same time, this may come across as sour grapes but it really isnt, that wasnt us at our best, wasnt you either i suspect.

It hurts to lose, probably more because it was at home, and if anything you guys just showed most Leeds fans what they knew, our defence is our problem. Taking nothing away from you, but our defence isnt good enough.

That being said, better team won.

I wasnt going to do this, but i did the same for the BCFC game and didnt want them seeing i hadn't done it here and thinking "what a cock, only does it when they win".

No complaints, dont feel hard done by, or cheated, fair and square, you were the better side on the day.

1st half was bad, our passing was off, we wern't closing down, we wern't pressing, there was no movement, no passing with urgency, no nothing from the Bristol game that made us so good. The defence looked like strangers, and up front there are people in a coma who move more then Lasogga did.

Your first goal was well worked, but greatest respect to Billy Sharp, he is a midget, and shouldnt be allowed the space to head in a goal, good movement from Sharp but Pennington and Ayling need to give there heads a shake.

I cant remember exact time of chances, but Clarke had one from a quick free kick, Pennington dicked about with the ball and lost it, it could have been 3-0.

And then Phillips scored a lovely goal, and Elland Road was bouncing, and things improved a bit, not massively, but a touch better till half time.

2nd half started, we looked better, it was a decent little game, then Saiz hit the post, and i thought ok, we can win, one of those games you dont deserve to win, but do.

Clarke had a chance he hit straight at Lonners, Alioski and Saiz combined, Alioski should have scored, but nice buildup from him, pass and run, desire etc.

Game opens up around 75th minute, spaces and gaps starting to appear. Saiz had a penalty appeal turned down (not an appeal from him, he got up to keep the ball, but the fans yelled).

And then nice run from Brooks, Ayling forgets he is a defender and for the 2nd league game in a row, a ball in behind Luke Ayling ends up being the winning goal.

There was a daft bit where one of yours was taking his time leaving the pitch, someone shoved someone, some handbags, and that was a bout it.

Overall, you deserved to win, more energy, more desire, quicker passing, more movement, can see why your top. At the same time, this may come across as sour grapes but it really isnt, that wasnt us at our best, wasnt you either i suspect.

It hurts to lose, probably more because it was at home, and if anything you guys just showed most Leeds fans what they knew, our defence is our problem. Taking nothing away from you, but our defence isnt good enough.

Why didn't Jansson start?

Why didn't Jansson start?
He had said on his own twitter account a few weeks ago "I have been shit". Was dropped for the Bristol game, we kept a clean sheet so stick with that team.

Very fair summary. When Saiz hit the post I was convinced we’d had our chances and would be punished. But the ball seemed to take a last minute swerve to hit the post.

I reckon we’d earned that luck, but I would have settled for a draw at that point. Thankfully the players aren’t thinking that way these days.

I don't like it: What's wrong with this picture?
greatest respect to Billy Sharp, he is a midget, and shouldnt be allowed the space to head in a goal, good movement from Sharp
nice run from Brooks, Ayling forgets he is a defender and for the 2nd league game in a row, a ball in behind Luke Ayling ends up being the winning goal.
Phillips scored a lovely goal,

Clue: United goals are l**ds mistakes, l**ds goal is 'lovely'. Except it wasn't, he just happened to be where the ball fell from a weak defensive header.
Like being a poor Roygbiv, you now get to be a biased Deadbat.

Because he was class against Bristol and had a 7 games 4 goals 3 assists record.

Fascinating - he was ‘class’ against Bristol was he? Seems like he had a pretty good recent record too?
So what happened to it?
‘Class’ and ‘form’ as we all know are 2 very different things.
Q. So how come ‘class’ players don’t show up against Utd?
A. They’re not ‘class’. They may have shown ‘form’ against lesser opposition but were simply ‘outclassed’ by dem Blades.
He was shit last night - possibly worst player on the park.
For ‘class’, see Mark Duffy.

I don't want to sound unappreciative - but you seem to have forgotten the free-kick that we, rather un-sportingly, played into the box in a way your defence weren't expecting (we can be sods like that!) which unfortunately for us, the midget blasted straight at your keeper.
So really could have been 4-1 at half time! :)

I don't like it: What's wrong with this picture?
greatest respect to Billy Sharp, he is a midget, and shouldnt be allowed the space to head in a goal, good movement from Sharp
nice run from Brooks, Ayling forgets he is a defender and for the 2nd league game in a row, a ball in behind Luke Ayling ends up being the winning goal.
Phillips scored a lovely goal,

Clue: United goals are l**ds mistakes, l**ds goal is 'lovely'. Except it wasn't, he just happened to be where the ball fell from a weak defensive header.
Like being a poor Roygbiv, you now get to be a biased Deadbat.
Not sure what point your trying to make :p . .Billy Sharp is small, he shouldnt be given space to score a header, but he used good movement and got away from the bloke who was meant to be marking him, Pennington had Sharp in front of him, could see him, Sharp moved, Pennington didnt track, Sharp found space to score.
And for the second Ayling was running side by side with Brooks, watching the man with the ball, Brooks got behind Ayling, he didnt react in time and Brooks scored. Gave credit for the movement on both accounts, but deosnt change that they were defensive errors imo.
And alright then, your defender headed out poorly while under pressure from Lasogga, and Phillips hit it well and scored. Defensive errors all round then.

Fascinating - he was ‘class’ against Bristol was he? Seems like he had a pretty good recent record too?
So what happened to it?
‘Class’ and ‘form’ as we all know are 2 very different things.
Q. So how come ‘class’ players don’t show up against Utd?
A. They’re not ‘class’. They may have shown ‘form’ against lesser opposition but were simply ‘outclassed’ by dem Blades.
He was shit last night - possibly worst player on the park.
For ‘class’, see Mark Duffy.

With the greatest of respect, i dont think you can use that as an answer.
34 goals in 83 Bundesliga games is impressive.

Yes, he was poor yesterday, but to say he isnt "class", at this level he is.

Called you out in another thread Cjay , and you answered honestly. Fair play to you for representing your club fairly and honestly on here.
I do try to, i appreciate the feedback :)

Pretty welcoming forum on the whole to be fair.

What did you call me out for? Did i reply.

Back
Top Bottom