All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello pal. We used to have the Smith brothers Paul and Brian. Maybe Paul Smyth is posher than those. The brothers weren't that good. In fact Brian Smith was called Mr Testomonial by my mate, as that seemed to be the only time he played - when it was someone's testomonial match.
His career was ended by a badly broken leg

Hello pal. We used to have the Smith brothers Paul and Brian. Maybe Paul Smyth is posher than those. The brothers weren't that good. In fact Brian Smith was called Mr Testomonial by my mate, as that seemed to be the only time he played - when it was someone's testomonial match.
His career was ended by a badly broken leg

Morning
Firstly what a start to the season!
Ive been reading the forum for ages so decided seeing as im exiled here in County Down,Northern Ireland i would join for some constructive good old yorkshire banter.

Ive supported the Blades for 50 odd yrs,
Originally from Crookes,I spent nearly 22yrs in HM Armed Forces before settling in this beautiful country.
Every wkend is taken up following one of my other teams Linfield FC........................

......................aaaaannnnddd, stop reading.

YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OTHER TEAMS IF YOU'RE A BLADE!!!!!

;)

Brian broke his leg at home v PNE in 1989.
Almost ever present that season in Div 3 before the injury. .

Morning
Ive been reading the forum for ages so decided seeing as im exiled here in County Down,Northern Ireland i would join for some constructive good old yorkshire banter.

Originally from Crookes,I spent nearly 22yrs in HM Armed Forces before settling in this beautiful country.
Every wkend is taken up following one of my other teams Linfield FC.

I noticed in a local paper yesterday that the Blades are keeping tabs on a young Blues player called Paul Smyth...nit shre if anyone has heard owt over home?

Welcome BB. I am currently sat having a pint in Lisburn. I travel over for work every so often. Not made it to Bangor yet!

Morning

I noticed in a local paper yesterday that the Blades are keeping tabs on a young Blues player called Paul Smyth...nit shre if anyone has heard owt over home?

Welcome aboard.

Morning

Bang her Blade?

Dazzer back?

Morning

Ey up BB. My old pa was born and raised in Belfast and supported Linfield from being a young lad. Then when he landed in Sheffield after the war, he thankfully became a Blade and the rest,as they say, is history. He used to say that the only team he hated more than Glentoran was Wednesday and he really did hate Wednesday. :)

Ey up BB. My old pa was born and raised in Belfast and supported Linfield from being a young lad. Then when he landed in Sheffield after the war, he thankfully became a Blade and the rest,as they say, is history. He used to say that the only team he hated more than Glentoran was Wednesday and he really did hate Wednesday. :)
He was absolutely right JB II Zand if u stick to those principles youll never go wrong

That is the point! He died on hunger strike and that is why the Gers sing this song offering him a cheeseburger!

UTB
It's chicken supper. I'd post the full song but I don't think there's any place for bigotry on here.

It's chicken supper. I'd post the full song but I don't think there's any place for bigotry on here.

It's a cheeseburger on my son's DVD. There are several interesting songs about the Pope on there as well!

Morning

Welcome aboard.

Father in law is a Linfield season ticket holder in Belfast & a (semi) converted blade. Over the moon with how last season ended up for both teams.

Back
Top Bottom