All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BangorBlade

Reaction score
Morning
Firstly what a start to the season!
Ive been reading the forum for ages so decided seeing as im exiled here in County Down,Northern Ireland i would join for some constructive good old yorkshire banter.

Ive supported the Blades for 50 odd yrs,
Originally from Crookes,I spent nearly 22yrs in HM Armed Forces before settling in this beautiful country.
Every wkend is taken up following one of my other teams Linfield FC.

I noticed in a local paper yesterday that the Blades are keeping tabs on a young Blues player called Paul Smyth...nit shre if anyone has heard owt over home?

Welcome to the Forum. Is Smyth any good?

Agree the whole of Ireland is great and as beautiful as anywhere in the world.
Yes Smyths a cracking young prospect fast and tricky whether hed make it in the championship is another question
The bladez must have had a good look at him when the U23s played at Windsor

Morning chum, ive got relatives that live dwn by the sty lol
Only 2 of us out of family/cousins ect follow the blades wete the sensible ones

coyraww

Morning
Firstly what a start to the season!
Ive been reading the forum for ages so decided seeing as im exiled here in County Down,Northern Ireland i would join for some constructive good old yorkshire banter.

Ive supported the Blades for 50 odd yrs,
Originally from Crookes,I spent nearly 22yrs in HM Armed Forces before settling in this beautiful country.
Every wkend is taken up following one of my other teams Linfield FC.

I noticed in a local paper yesterday that the Blades are keeping tabs on a young Blues player called Paul Smyth...nit shre if anyone has heard owt over home?

Welcome BB

Happy posting mate

I think there is another board for new members which is for you to introduce yourself

Hello pal. We used to have the Smith brothers Paul and Brian. Maybe Paul Smyth is posher than those. The brothers weren't that good. In fact Brian Smith was called Mr Testomonial by my mate, as that seemed to be the only time he played - when it was someone's testomonial match.

The brothers weren't that good. In fact Brian Smith was called Mr Testomonial by my mate, as that seemed to be the only time he played - when it was someone's testomonial match.

A bit unfair that. Brian was just shaping up as a decent ball playing centre half under Basset when he suffered a horrific triple leg break and had to pack up the pro game, which might be why you only saw him in testimonials.

Yea i can remember a young player called Smith who was at the lane many yrs ago ended his plying career back over here with Glentoran bit full of himself could have had a good career
This new lad Paul Smith is a different proposition would hate to see him leave Linfield, Crawley Town have already made an offer but it was knocked back

Welcome bangor, bit early for me 7.30 to be posting but I'll let you off seeing as there's a 2 hour time difference

Apparently during the Pope's visit to Northern Ireland, he was asked what he thought about County Down and he replied it hadn't been the same since Carol Vorderman left....................................

I'm here all week.

Hi BB. Forum rules state that you must post "Fuck the scummy bastard pigs from the shithole sty" to prove your allegiance to the Blades.....over to you!

Hello pal. We used to have the Smith brothers Paul and Brian. Maybe Paul Smyth is posher than those. The brothers weren't that good. In fact Brian Smith was called Mr Testomonial by my mate, as that seemed to be the only time he played - when it was someone's testomonial match.
His career was ended by a badly broken leg

Back
Top Bottom