White Audi A3 at Thorpe park in Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Caveblade

Reaction score
i visit the pure offices in Thorpe park regularly and see a white a3 with a blades badge and wondered if it was anyone who posts on here?

On a similar theme, I've seen a car transporter a couple of times on the M18 with a huge illuminated Blades badge in the cab, wondered if the driver was someone who posts on here?
I wasn't taking the piss, I was serious. You know how you'll often see lorry cabs with a big illuminated Scania badges etc at the back of the driver. Well this particular car transporter lorry, has a huge illuminated Blades badge made up of red and white lights at the back of the driver, must be 3ft in diameter and looked well cool bro!
So keep your eyes peeled ' Blades HGV bingo' starts here....10 bonus points for a photo ;)

i visit the pure offices in Thorpe park regularly and see a white a3 with a blades badge and wondered if it was anyone who posts on here?

No, but his Dad does :)

It must have been a while back, because he took the sticker out when he parked at Bradford and hasn't put it back since. He thanks you for reminding him and it will be on display again imminently.

His question to you is do you drive a grey Peugeot?

No disrespect to Trig Jnr but his is not blinged up to the Swiss Level.

I have to say Swiss, that 5 pot does sound fabulous.

On a similar theme, I've seen a car transporter a couple of times on the M18 with a huge illuminated Blades badge in the cab, wondered if the driver was someone who posts on here?

15965762_10158304299175556_819441055913308643_n.jpg

15895240_10158304847480556_4305353024778994026_n.jpg

Daniel Chappell on facebook......Posted in group "Exiled Blades" this evening.

Nice spot by The Green Man, that's the very fella.......Danny. Danny Chappell who drives a lorry, but apparently doesn't post on here.

Anyway, nice one Danny, I still think that badge looks shit hot..............would it look daft in a car or how much is a HGV Class one test going to set me back?........... plus the badge of course? :)

A couple of weeks back I saw a big truck lon a motorway near Manchester with one of those big neon signs they often have in the cab behind the driver and this was the Blades badge! :)
Anyone on here?

Impressive effort by the ladies!

So who's got the white AMG Merc with the dodgy S8EF U plate?

I wasn't taking the piss, I was serious. You know how you'll often see lorry cabs with a big illuminated Scania badges etc at the back of the driver. Well this particular car transporter lorry, has a huge illuminated Blades badge made up of red and white lights at the back of the driver, must be 3ft in diameter and looked well cool bro!
So keep your eyes peeled ' Blades HGV bingo' starts here....10 bonus points for a photo ;)
I saw a truck with the same neon Blades sign in the cab over Manchester way at the end of January.

Yes. Its M18bladecartransporterdriver.

Years back, I knew a fellow Unitedite who bought A15 UFC for £250, on the first day the DVLA started selling plates.
Think he could probably make a profit on that now :)

That same person still owns A1 5UFC as well as B1 5UFC and B18DES! I'm sure they would all be for sale at the right price.

Now then Alan, keep hold of that registration for another year, its value is about to go through the ceiling ;)

That same person still owns A1 5UFC as well as B1 5UFC and B18DES! I'm sure they would all be for sale at the right price.

The one I would have liked was B14DES, which sold at auction quite some time ago. I think it was Musical Blade who saw it on a car in London and approached the owner with a " na na na na, eeza Blade...." etc to be met with blank looks. The proud owner, Mr Blades, was apparently not a football man :)

Yep, saw it on the M6 a couple for weeks ago.

Now, going off on a slight tangent..... Ricky Hattons has Man City badges embroided on to all 4 headrests of his Bentley. If you owned a Bentley/Maserati/Rolls Royce, would you have a Blades badge embroided in the same way? Or is it proper naff? I'm erring on the side of naff, but I could be convinced*

*it would look proper crap on my 2002 Clio

Back
Top Bottom