2 yellow cards appeal?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dansufc

Reaction score
Just wondering if you can appeal against 2 yellow cards, know you can appeal against a straight red, but you can't appeal against 1 yellow, just unsure about 2 yellows, im sure one of you lot will know :D

edit: sorry if its in wrong section i know its generally just a football question but it is related to Morgan's red today so thought this would be the right section, but move it if im wrong :)

Two yellows is a one match ban, I think - a straight red is three matches. If he's out for the Leicester game he should be back for the Derby, but I've got a feeling that it takes 7 days for the suspension to kick in, which would mean he can play against Leicester but not the pigs. Please, someone tell me that I'm wrong!

Far as I know, a straight red you can appeal against, two yellows you can't - similar to how you can't appeal against a single yellow card.

hasnt he already been suspended meaning 2 match ban?

I think keenzy is right

Im sure thats the rule

hasnt he already been suspended meaning 2 match ban?

Pretty certain this isn't the rule.

1 game ban, starting with Leicester.

What did Morgan get his first yellow for by the way lads?

"unsporting behaiviour" I believe...

Though I must admit, I didn't recall Morgs getting booked before the "sending off" incident

"unsporting behaiviour" I believe...

Though I must admit, I didn't recall Morgs getting booked before the "sending off" incident

Nor do I.

But he didn't put up an arguement for the sending off, so he must have been.

It doesn't seem to indicate where the first yellow was on main site either.

Edit: Shows on skysports time line he got a yellow in the 72nd minute. Nobody I know remembers this though.

just seen the sending off. awful decision. both were shirt pulling each other, morgans tried to clear it, mellow tripped on morgans boot and pulled morgan down.

If he booked one they both should have been booked as they were both at it. Mellow had been booked already so he should have walked also.

Cant remember morgan getting booked either

Lots of people have been slaggin morgan off saying he's too hot headed and we should get rid of him.

Personally i wouldnt. he gives all for the club and a great leader and someone your glad to have on your team.

Whats everyone else think? morgan, stay or go?

Lots of people have been slaggin morgan off saying he's too hot headed and we should get rid of him.

Personally i wouldnt. he gives all for the club and a great leader and someone your glad to have on your team.

Whats everyone else think? morgan, stay or go?

It's gotta be said, if there was one player in the side that I'd bet my left knacker on giving one hundred percent for the blades, it would be Morgs.

It's gotta be said, if there was one player in the side that I'd bet my left knacker on giving one hundred percent for the blades, it would be Morgs.

Monty for me.

Morgs is a thug.

Reminds me much of myself ;)

Get rid of Morgs? If we get rid of him, why dont we just get rid of Kenny, Beattie, Geary, Monty and Keeef while we are getting rid of some of our great players? There is absolutly no reason to get rid of Morgan, like Nifty said, he will give 100% every game, plus he pretty much always wins in the air.

I wouldnt get rid of morgan no!

i think him and killa at the back are solid!

Morgs is available for the derby:
http://www.sufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/PlayersLog/0,,10418~1279822,00.html

C&P'd

Chris Morgan will be available and raring to go against Sheffield Wednesday next Tuesday night.

The double yellow dismissal at Preston sparked concern in some quarters that he would be suspended for the derby. But the skipper will be cleared by then because he must sit out the home fixture with Leicester this weekend.

"I am relieved that the ban is on Saturday rather than against the Owls, although I don't really want to be missing any matches," said Morgan who has another good reason to make the Lane clash:

"I missed the Hillsborough game because I was out with an ankle injury so I definitely want to be in the frame for Tuesday. All the lads know we owe our fans a performance against Wednesday."

At least the sending-off at Deepdale only merits a single match suspension, but Morgan remains convinced that it was unjust:

"I do feel hard done by because I made honest attempts to win the ball and, for the second one, Neil Mellor and I were both just running together looking at the ball but tripped over each other.

"I am not even sure that ours was a penalty but in a game which saw so many strange decisions it was worth appealing for."

just seen morgan in meadowhall, and carney.

he was taking his little girl into the baby changing rooms :eek:

he was taking his little girl into the baby changing rooms :eek:

Daddy, daddy... I need a poo.

DADDY!

POO!

Nice to see the OS was quick to quell the fears of many :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom