the new lad BLADESTRIVIA

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bladestrivia

Reaction score
new member just a few things about me been a blade since 75 and been all over the country with, united favorite players king keith jann arger brian deane to name a few ,as with the name a bit clued up on united back in the day but not so clever over the last few year s been on blades mad but it seems very slow on there and dont get me started on them adverts not very good at spelling and grammer so dont expect o level english

new member just a few things about me been a blade since 75 and been all over the country with, united favorite players king keith jann arger brian deane to name a few ,as with the name a bit clued up on united back in the day but not so clever over the last few year s been on blades mad but it seems very slow on there and dont get me started on them adverts not very good at spelling and grammer so dont expect o level english
Welcome aboard my friend

Welcome BT, don't worry about being ex BM I migrated over when ads started and the 'few' dominated the forum. Do miss paddys banter though! You'll find much more in depth debate on 24. Warning though, make sure you post on correct forum page, you have been warned!

And already you'll have noticed your post has been moved out of general Blades chat to Introductions. You'll soon learn there's a place for a every post, and every post should be in its place :)

And already you'll have noticed your post has been moved out of general Blades chat to Introductions. You'll soon learn there's a place for a every post, and every post should be in its place :)
Did warn him sj. He got off light though being a newby, no reprimand. Don't agree with intro section, no one goes there, do they?

Welcome BT, don't worry about being ex BM I migrated over when ads started and the 'few' dominated the forum. Do miss paddys banter though! You'll find much more in depth debate on 24. Warning though, make sure you post on correct forum page, you have been warned!
good god ive all on trying to work these post reply option boxes out but yep its so much QUICKER

Welcome to the forum.

yes i did notice that
Also not that plenty of people do not give a flying fuck about spelling mistakes, or what section you post in.

Many people have worked out that life really is too short. :)

Welcome.

UTB

Dear admin, have you noticed.......
Welcome.
Now about that Trivia! DARREN, DARREN.

Back
Top Bottom