Long suffering depressed supporter in Melbourne says hello...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Melb Victory Blade

Reaction score
What a time to join a forum...lowest league position in 30 years...yep time to join the true believers and gloomy cynics...I'm somewhere in between. Fortunately my A League team, although we had a mid-season horror patch and lost our two best players still made the "play offs" but lost our semi inthe last minute. In the Asian Champions league we made it out of our group but lost over two legs to Korean champs Jeonbuk ..so a sort of okay season, but not like 2015 when we won the Plate (for finishing 1st) the FFA Cup, and the whole shebang thrashing Sydney in the final. we had ex-Stuttgart cappo (who took them to the Bundesliga title in 2012) Matthieu Delpierre in central defence for two seasons and he was a joy to watch. so enough about a club you're not interested in. Blade since I was a kid.born in Dronny..(Dad played for Chesterfield, and once had to play for the massive's thirds in goal and let in ten...a true blade.) moved to Oz when I was a nipper but was in England in 75 as a 13 year old and saw a 2-0 home loss to Leeds the season we went down. Allan Clarke got both. Have watched as many games on TV as possible. Easy when we were in the EPL.. since then mostly play offs (god help me) and cup games. My brother has more money than me and went to England just to go to the cup semi against ..I forget now. Lost 2-1 anyway. Hope to keep up to date with nes and get some laughs which I always did on the old forum about ten years back. Mike.

What a time to join a forum...lowest league position in 30 years...yep time to join the true believers and gloomy cynics...I'm somewhere in between. Fortunately my A League team, although we had a mid-season horror patch and lost our two best players still made the "play offs" but lost our semi inthe last minute. In the Asian Champions league we made it out of our group but lost over two legs to Korean champs Jeonbuk ..so a sort of okay season, but not like 2015 when we won the Plate (for finishing 1st) the FFA Cup, and the whole shebang thrashing Sydney in the final. we had ex-Stuttgart cappo (who took them to the Bundesliga title in 2012) Matthieu Delpierre in central defence for two seasons and he was a joy to watch. so enough about a club you're not interested in. Blade since I was a kid.born in Dronny..(Dad played for Chesterfield, and once had to play for the massive's thirds in goal and let in ten...a true blade.) moved to Oz when I was a nipper but was in England in 75 as a 13 year old and saw a 2-0 home loss to Leeds the season we went down. Allan Clarke got both. Have watched as many games on TV as possible. Easy when we were in the EPL.. since then mostly play offs (god help me) and cup games. My brother has more money than me and went to England just to go to the cup semi against ..I forget now. Lost 2-1 anyway. Hope to keep up to date with nes and get some laughs which I always did on the old forum about ten years back. Mike.

Is Aaron Hughes any good?

Surely he can't forget losing 1-2 to them. The others were lost 0-1 except Hull which was 3-5.

Welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom