'ite

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Posted on BM for about 7 years (I know we're not popular...so maybe not the best opening line) then stopped posting about a year ago but thought I'd see what the craic is on here.

I also migrated from BM after it became unusable.

Some on here seem to think those that hail from there are all cave-dwelling mouth breathers.

Butt if u bafffle dem wif yoor spellinng skilz dey soon peyp daarn.

I also migrated from BM after it became unusable.

Some on here seem to think those that hail from there are all cave-dwelling mouth breathers.

Butt if u bafffle dem wif yoor spellinng skilz dey soon peyp daarn.
Cave - dwelling mouth breathers , Barnsley fans , north and south ain't allowed on this site . :)

Posted on BM for about 7 years (I know we're not popular...so maybe not the best opening line) then stopped posting about a year ago but thought I'd see what the craic is on here.

Welcome.. As a former BM poster myself I can assure you that it won't be held against you and Bladesmad will absolutely NOT be blamed every single little thing that goes wrong in United land.

I must have missed it TD, what's your story? What brought you over here?

Well I was on BM from 2008 to 2011. Got perma-banned for comments towards Pigs who used to infest the board from time to time and then I didn't bother with forums of any kind after that for 4 years.

I could easily have taken on a new alias and got back on but BM was already in decline. It was driven into the ground by shit moderators who banned a lot of good contributors and let the dickheads run amok, which in turn made a lot of people stop posting on there.

I was aware of S2 4SU, but it had a reputation for being cliquish and snobby which put me off for a long time. But last year I just thought 'sod it' and joined up. I have to say it ain't that bad after all :)

I still don't think that BladesMad entirely deserves the shit that people say about it on here though. You have to remember that at it's peak it was a bloody huge forum with hundreds and hundreds of active members. Of course you're going to get a fair few wankers when it's that big.
But the truth is that there were always some decent contributors on there, some of whom I met personally and remain friends with to this day.
I also think that many of BM's best and brightest found their way on here and make S2 all the better for it.

It's got to be a numbers thing with BM. There were a lot of funny/insightful lads and lasses on there but it did get diluted by its fair share of douchebags.
I don't mean to categorise but I've always had an older mentality when it comes to football (I'm a mardy ol'bastard before my time) so S2 has always suited me more.
Anyway without hanging off your nuts, your smartarse humour amuses me so their loss is our gain.

Welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom