Why, oh why.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
The fact that I am sat in the south stand writing this post during the game pretty much sums it up.

I love this club with a passion. I work in a job that doesn't allow me to attend every game, but never the less I still buy my season ticket every season. I hate missing games but I chose my profession, likewise I still get that same buzz when putting my trainers on to leave the house on matchday.

I know it's swings and roundabouts, but why do we put ourselves through this?. What an absolute shitshow I am watching.... I will always take a defeat if the performance is there, but wow.... no basics what so ever. I'm massively ashamed.

It’s the blades way pal get yer trainers on keep attending enjoy a pint the buzz of match day the banter nowt better

The fact that I am sat in the south stand writing this post during the game pretty much sums it up.

I love this club with a passion. I work in a job that doesn't allow me to attend every game, but never the less I still buy my season ticket every season. I hate missing games but I chose my profession, likewise I still get that same buzz when putting my trainers on to leave the house on matchday.

I know it's swings and roundabouts, but why do we put ourselves through this?. What an absolute shitshow I am watching.... I will always take a defeat if the performance is there, but wow.... no basics what so ever. I'm massively ashamed.
I can’t believe fans are to some extent letting the coaching staff and Wilder off the hook. If players are shit, and they clearly are at this level it’s for the back room staff to help them

The very fact I'm sat in my house typing this says it all. I have gone home & away for nearly 50 years. As I sit here I can't remember the last time I used my season ticket.

Never been so depressed with football. Renewed the season ticket but can't take much more.

I can’t believe fans are to some extent letting the coaching staff and Wilder off the hook. If players are shit, and they clearly are at this level it’s for the back room staff to help them
Wilder has to shoulder some blame cahill .

I get we have injuries, but the swapping and changing... setting us up how he does? This season has been a terrible failing from the top to the bottom of the club.

The very fact I'm sat in my house typing this says it all. I have gone home & away for nearly 50 years. As I sit here I can't remember the last time I used my season ticket.

Never been so depressed with football. Renewed the season ticket but can't take much more.
I feel it bud, I'm massively deflated.

I understand the frustration. The only thing I would add is that it felt like wilder tried to be attacking for this game and if our forwards had finished and our defenders/goalkeeper had resembled professional footballers rather than laurel and Hardy, we could easily have gone in 2-0 up and we would have been happy as cows in a field.

The reason we lost is the players aren't performing/ good enough. The only thing I think wilder got wrong is about Holgate and not dropping gribic

You get internet in the south stand🤔

It might be worth swapping from John Street for next season as the only entertainment over here was watching the resident gobby fat bloke calling another bloke fat and squaring up to him whilst his kids egged him on😁

It’s the blades way pal get yer trainers on keep attending enjoy a pint the buzz of match day the banter nowt better
This is nowhere remotely near the Blades way…

This is the shit show of shit shows - thanks to the owner

….and thanks to people with your attitude he will get very little heat

Shambles from top to bottom

I feel it bud, I'm massively deflated.
I've been suffering with poor mental health for a while. Started the season taking me daughter away fir 1st time. After Spurs (her 1st game) & Villa away, I can't justify dragging her into this shit show. As for me my depression has become worse.

Cheers

I've been suffering with poor mental health for a while. Started the season taking me daughter away fir 1st time. After Spurs (her 1st game) & Villa away, I can't justify dragging her into this shit show. As for me my depression has become worse.

Cheers
Sorry to hear that mate, Pm'd you.

Back
Top Bottom