Unreal today..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Managed to get the app working at half time, saw the stats for the first half and almost thought, fuck it I'll not bother.

Glued to the TV second half. Excellent performance.

Just stop giving the ball away cheaply!!!

Can't believe that one wasn't given. The one that was given was very similar to Norwood's foul last week to give the Arsenal penalty
The handball just before that wasn't t giving .... was similar to egan v city

I'll tell you what is unreal. Me posting this 10 minutes before kick off...

Nostra-fucking-Bon II-damus or what? 🤣

And I mean the fans mainly, support throughout and the celebrations were unreal!

Mcatee changed the game and also special mention for Bogle, unreal!

Did all the pundits really say not a penalty? HAHAHA fuck off!

❤️⚔️
The pundits in the Sky Sports studio were genuinely gutted for Gary O’Neill. Simon Thomas banging on about consistency. No one thought it was a pen save for Mike Dean who said after giving it a penalty on the pitch it’d be hard to overturn. I couldn’t give less of a fuck about Gary O’Neill feeling sorry for himself.

Managed to get the app working at half time, saw the stats for the first half and almost thought, fuck it I'll not bother.

Glued to the TV second half. Excellent performance.

Just stop giving the ball away cheaply!!!
Norwood really saved his own arse, that worldy he tried from the half way line. Was ready to get strung up for that, easily forgotten now though.

I'll tell you what is unreal. Me posting this 10 minutes before kick off...

Nostra-fucking-Bon II-damus or what? 🤣
Thought of that

Maguire on McAtee last week was a penalty and we never got that , also think the handball was more of a penalty but I suppose it’s swings and roundabouts. But thank fuck for that !!
Great support today , as ever UTB !

Back
Top Bottom