The Mythical Dan Petersen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
This lad has been doing my head in for years, so according to a number of platforms we signed him from Anderlecht he never played and we moved him on to Bastia a year later. Wiki doesn't mention us at all. he played for Ajax, Monaco, and Anderlecht so he can't have been a mug.

Did he actually exist? did he play any reserve games? Does anyone remember him at all?

This lad has been doing my head in for years, so according to a number of platforms we signed him from Anderlecht he never played and we moved him on to Bastia a year later. Wiki doesn't mention us at all. he played for Ajax, Monaco, and Anderlecht so he can't have been a mug.

Did he actually exist? did he play any reserve games? Does anyone remember him at all?
Am i correct in saying that Sharrowblade is a programme collector?

Petersen shows to be a United player from 1999 to 2001. Is he listed in the programmes?

Being serious now, a mate of mine was in the squad at the same time DP was supposedly here. I can ask him mancunianblade if it's genuinely doing your head in and others don't come up with the goods this morning.

Yes!! Ask him what the craic was. Got a mate who was YTS a little bit earlier he was Katchuros boot boy told me that he had to make Katchuro a cup of tea at half time as that’s what he drank rather than lucozade/water etc. love owt like that me

Had a look at some other (non-reputable) but nonetheless vintage sources, i’m wondering if some sort of failed transfer happened… as he wasn‘t listed on any of these, never made an appearance at Anderlecht that season though so who knows

I've never heard of this player, but now this is really irritating me too. This is like a cold case, we have to find the answers. I wont sleep tonight

Yes!! Ask him what the craic was. Got a mate who was YTS a little bit earlier he was Katchuros boot boy told me that he had to make Katchuro a cup of tea at half time as that’s what he drank rather than lucozade/water etc. love owt like that me

Got told Katchouro was put on peanuts and it was only Fjortoft who realised what had happened and helped him negotiate something more on keeping with what he should have been paid

Got told Katchouro was put on peanuts and it was only Fjortoft who realised what had happened and helped him negotiate something more on keeping with what he should have been paid

1/4 for the blades and not short of 1/1 for Minsk.. how on earth did we find him and all the Greek lads in mid 90s when for the past 15 years we’ve struggled to make it past Dundee.

1/4 for the blades and not short of 1/1 for Minsk.. how on earth did we find him and all the Greek lads in mid 90s when for the past 15 years we’ve struggled to make it past Dundee.

Don’t know about the Greek players but it was Alan Kelly who scouted Katchouro, played against him for Ireland and when he came back told the club to go and look at him.

Did he play in the mythical mid-season friendly against Latvia?

1687340124280.png

The Legend. No sorry, I don't remember him. Adrian Heath let him go.....so he must have been good

It did.
There are even pictures on the Getty images website to prove it.
As I recall we lost 1-0 to a Marian Pahars late goal. Although all photos on Getty look deepfaked so I’m now feeling like I was part of a top secret Latvian government operation.

Back
Top Bottom