Team vs Swansea?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is McB going to be fit, his non inclusion in last nights squad has alarm bells ringing.

Wes

Anel Egan Robinson

Bogle Norwood Couilbaly Lowe

Berge Ndiaye

McBurnie

Subs;
Davies
Basham
Clark
Osborn
Doyle
McAtee
Sharp

Would give Clark, Baldock and Fleck another week to get fully fit.

(My 11 not what I think Hecky will pick)
I really like the confidence you have shown in Coulibaly. Another home game start would be ideal for him. Is it too soon for him though? Maybe better here than against Boro? Not sure, but I think it’s a great idea.

I'd go with:

--------------------------------Wes
---Bogle--------Anel----------Egan--------JLT--------Lowe
----------------------Norwood------Doyle
---------------Berge---------------------Ndiaye
------------------------------McBurnie

Subs:

Davies, Osborn, Clark, Basham, Coulibaly, McAtee, Sharp

I'd not start Coulibaly if Doyle is fit but he would get 30-40 minutes when Doyle goes off.

I really like the confidence you have shown in Coulibaly. Another home game start would be ideal for him. Is it too soon for him though? Maybe better here than against Boro? Not sure, but I think it’s a great idea.
I think he would be better on the bench .Bring him on for 20 mins if the score is favourable . I am fed up with these Welsh gits ,They seem so sure of themselves as if they are something special .Any way we actually stopped the bastards singing last night ,that takes some doing ,more than 2 of them and you have a bloody quire

I'd go with:

--------------------------------Wes
---Bogle--------Anel----------Egan--------JLT--------Lowe
----------------------Norwood------Doyle
---------------Berge---------------------Ndiaye
------------------------------McBurnie

Subs:

Davies, Osborn, Clark, Basham, Coulibaly, McAtee, Sharp

I'd not start Coulibaly if Doyle is fit but he would get 30-40 minutes when Doyle goes off.
Yes i like that line up mate

He needs games, but he's behind Mcatee and Doyle, they're behind the obvous other midfielders.

We get another knock to any of the recognised midfield starters, he plays for me..

Fleck if he gets back has a job on, but we could do with an enforcer in a few big games, fleck would have put one on Mullin last night, which is exactly what was needed, they're a 1 man team..

Last edited:

Yep Egan is OK to play against Swansea, cup bookings no longer effect league games but he'll miss the Spurs game due to him getting 2 consecutive bookings in the FA cup.

I think he would be better on the bench .Bring him on for 20 mins if the score is favourable . I am fed up with these Welsh gits ,They seem so sure of themselves as if they are something special .Any way we actually stopped the bastards singing last night ,that takes some doing ,more than 2 of them and you have a bloody quire
Absolutely inspired mate.

As said above, the midfield will be Norwood, Berge and McAtee bar any injuries.

I was purring over Coulibaly's performance as much as anyone on Tuesday, but Swansea are a different proposition. He will be a valuable squad member though, no doubt.

Based on Hecky's update today I wouldn't expect Doyle back in the squad, and he didn't seem overly confident that McB would start either.

I reckon it will be this.

------------------------Wes-------------------------
---------Anel---------Egan--------JLT------------
Bogle----------------------------------------Lowe
----------------------Norwood---------------------
-----------Berge----------------McAtee----------
----------------Ndiaye------The 🐐--------------

Subs:
Davies
Clark
Bash
Ozzy
Coulibaly
McB
Young un

Based on Hecky's update today I wouldn't expect Doyle back in the squad, and he didn't seem overly confident that McB would start either.

I reckon it will be this.

------------------------Wes-------------------------
---------Anel---------Egan--------JLT------------
Bogle----------------------------------------Lowe
----------------------Norwood---------------------
-----------Berge----------------McAtee----------
----------------Ndiaye------The 🐐--------------

Subs:
Davies
Clark
Bash
Ozzy
Coulibaly
McB
Young un
Young Un? Is he a new Korean signing?

Back
Top Bottom