SUFC player transfer values

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FMBlade1

Reaction score
I too wish the transfer window would close ASAP, but out of curiosity what is the lowest minimum bid you would accept for our players if someone came in for them?

This is what I would go with:

Adam Davies : £250k
George Baldock : £5 million
Enda Stevens : £2 million
John Fleck : £3 million
Jack O'Connell : £3 million
Chris Basham : £2 million
Rhian Brewster : £14 million
Sander Berge : £35 million (or whatever the release clause is)
Oli McBurnie : £9 million
Billy Sharp: £2 million
John Egan: £12 million
Max Lowe: £4 million
Anel Ahmedhodžić : £12 million
Oliver Norwood : £4 million
Ismaila Coulibaly : £5 million
Wes Foderingham : £6 million
Jack Robinson : £4 million
Jayden Bogle : £9 million
Ben Osborn : £3 million
Iliman Ndiaye : £25 million
Rhys Norrington-Davies : £4 million
Kyron Gordon: £3 million
Daniel Jebbison : £7 million

Some of those values might seem high, however it reflects that it would be a pain to replace them. Players like Norwood are more valuable to us than they would be to other teams as he makes us tick when he's on it, and those like Sharp and Basham create a positive atmosphere for the club.

Double Anel's and Wes' and I don't think you're far off hypothetically speaking

Prices seem high for our average players coming to the end of their contract.

Said in another thread N'Diaye scores a goal in the World Cup for Senegal like the one yesterday and someone will pay very silly money for him I just hope it isn't in January

Fuck me some of those are delusional, where to start....

I like Stevens, Fleck and Gordon being worth 8m combined 😂

And Egan.... wow. The delusion with him will never die!

Yep, how easy do you think it would be replace Egan and how much would his replacement be and who would it be?

Gordon is based on potential and is home grown, Fleck and Stevens are squad players who will have their worth across the season.

How much would you accept for all of them?

Yep, how easy do you think it would be replace Egan and how much would his replacement be and who would it be?

Gordon is based on potential and is home grown, Fleck and Stevens are squad players who will have their worth across the season.

How much would you accept for all of them?
Stevens and Fleck are well under 1m now. Both are spent. Why would anyone pay anything for them really?

Gordon has shown nothing, looked badly out of his depth. But homegrown = 3m?

Egan is a 29 year old decent championship CB. Those aren't worth millions. As for replacements, Clark or Anel could play there, a lot of players could. For much less than 12m!

I'm quite surprised at how you've got JOC valued at more than 4 other people that can actually currently kick a football....

I'm quite surprised at how you've got JOC valued at more than 4 other people that can actually currently kick a football....

JOC is a strange one I agree, as it's based on guesses and unknowns. Thing is, he's still at an age where there's time for him to make some sort of recovery to get a decent career going. Tyrone Mings is the closest comparison I can think of.

JOC is a strange one I agree, as it's based on guesses and unknowns. Thing is, he's still at an age where there's time for him to make some sort of recovery to get a decent career going. Tyrone Mings is the closest comparison I can think of.

Ask yourself this. If we released him right now, today.

Would he get another club? If yes you may have a point, if no then he's worth nothing.

I too wish the transfer window would close ASAP, but out of curiosity what is the lowest minimum bid you would accept for our players if someone came in for them?

Some of those values might seem high, however it reflects that it would be a pain to replace them. Players like Norwood are more valuable to us than they would be to other teams as he makes us tick when he's on it, and those like Sharp and Basham create a positive atmosphere for the club.
Nearly £200m.
Sell the lot, play the youngsters and build a new Kop.
Nothing like having the best ground in League 2

Wowza. Some loyal players but you’ve exaggerated pretty much all of them in my view baring a couple. You’ve got to take age in to consideration and recent form, I know the markets increased but jeez you’ve been generous there 😂

Some absolutely crazy valuations there

Agree,,,,,to be honest as there's a Bosman rule,.....then contracts all revolve around the length of the remaining contract.

Without this info....it's impossible to give an accurate valuation.

JOC £3m!?, he hasnt played for over 2 years, unfortunately, he couldve been a £30m player, but alas, I fear his value is £0 the way things have turned out.

Apart from Anel ,Sander and Iliman,the rest are all much of a muchness.
Even our other 'big' buys McB,and Brewdog have not paid off and and are worth only low mills,sad but true.Just look at Moose,10mill and just let go.
☹☹☹

Fuck me some of those are delusional, where to start....

I like Stevens, Fleck and Gordon being worth 8m combined 😂

And Egan.... wow. The delusion with him will never die!

I can’t see what it would cost United to replace them would have any bearing on how an interested club would arrive at any valuation.

Valuations only really matter on FM..

What a player is valued at really is subjective, based on a shit load of factors.

E.g. if we have to sell Berge, his valuation will be lower because we would accept lower than if we didn’t have to sell, where we’d reject the same bid.

Again, you’ve failed to factor in contract status, and age. The younger you are, the more you’re paying, so RND and Bogle would be valued higher, both have a higher ceiling than Stevens and Norwood for example.

Stevens and McBurnie are final year I think, no one’s paying your valuation for a player worth 0 in 9 months time.

Go outside.

Updated, in my opinion:

Enda Stevens : Free transfer
John Fleck : Free transfer
Jack O'Connell : Free transfer with sell on clause
Rhian Brewster : £5 million
Oli McBurnie : £15 million
John Egan: £9 million
Anel Ahmedhodžić : £22 million
Oliver Norwood : £10 million (that reflects his value to us, not his value on the market)
Ismaila Coulibaly : £3 million with sell on clause
Wes Foderingham : £7 million
Iliman Ndiaye : £30 million
Kyron Gordon: £1 million with sell on clause
Daniel Jebbison : £3 million will sell on clause

They're all priceless IMHO

Back
Top Bottom