Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U18 v Sheffield Wednesday (h)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
A rare outing for the U18s at Bramall Lane on Tuesday (7 May) at 7pm

We're way off the pace in the league this season. So, the only crumb for the Carrier Bag Firm is we might be able to dent Sheffield Wednesday's Play Off charge.

See you there...

And do season ticket holders just use their cards as they would for a first team game?

(That's a genuine question by the way...)
No. Sorry.
You have to obtain a free ticket
Either online and print at home
Or from the ticket office in person

For all you Pigs this, Pigs that fans out there....

The Carrier Bag Firm numbers guy tells me that Barnsley U18 win earlier today means....

A draw or a win for the Young Blades tonight will end Sheffield Wednesday's Play Off hopes.

We’re taking a pretty long look at the younger keeper from spurs

Enjoyed that. Pretty even but if anything pigs were coming on stronger last 20.

We broke away in last minute and scored.

Very impressed with United 2 full backs

Good run and a cool finish from Blaize slotting it past the 19 year old in the net for the Wendy U18s 🐽

Hopefully the first 'team?' were in the stands seeing how a clean sheet is achieved.

According too Porktalk we were lucky they played football fast quick passing while we were direct.
We were stronger but they apparently had 3-4 15 year olds playing..
Interesting times for their academy while ours is the most hyped ever.
Oh and it will give Wilder something to have a dig about after our next drubbing..

Weather perfect and isn’t it getting lighter at night.

Great getting a last minute winner.

I read some of the comments from Wednesday fans on the YouTube stream, admittedly probably young Wednesday fans but stuff like how big a mess we are in etc! Even after this awful season we are far from in a mess in comparison to the championship sides because of the parachute payments and also the youth coming through and they certainly don't have the quality we'll have with Hamer and Arblaster. Even if they are sold then I'd expect Wilder to have significant funds to strengthen the team.

Meanwhile Wednesday scrape survival, have very few sellable assets, a ground that needs millions on it and a lunatic for a chairman who is charging them £35 plus to watch championship football. And we're the team in a mess!

I read some of the comments from Wednesday fans on the YouTube stream, admittedly probably young Wednesday fans but stuff like how big a mess we are in etc! Even after this awful season we are far from in a mess in comparison to the championship sides because of the parachute payments and also the youth coming through and they certainly don't have the quality we'll have with Hamer and Arblaster. Even if they are sold then I'd expect Wilder to have significant funds to strengthen the team.

Meanwhile Wednesday scrape survival, have very few sellable assets, a ground that needs millions on it and a lunatic for a chairman who is charging them £35 plus to watch championship football. And we're the team in a mess!

Just to correct you on one small point. They don't have a ground. They pay a sizeable rent fee to the Tuna Kahuna's companies in order that he allows them to continue to play at the Old Slag. I think I remember reading that the Slag has various mortgages registered against it by third party finance entities. So, they don't even own their own ground. Peasants.

Yeh young pigs spouting off. Remember, those young pigs don’t know what parachute payments are because they haven’t seen their club in the top flight In their lifetimes, in fact those commenting could’ve been any of their lot up to the age of 30 and they’d still not remember their club in the top flight. Imagine that?!

their getting very lairy again suddenly their all wearing the shirts again and bragging about what their going to do to us next season but i peak on porktalk quite a bit and 3 weeks ago they were resigned to league 1 football and slating the club management now their acting like theyve won the champions league even bannans getting in on it taunting birmingham fans on social media ive watched a few of their games recently and their just an organised physical team unless they spend i think they will be in trouble again next season utb ftp

Just to correct you on one small point. They don't have a ground. They pay a sizeable rent fee to the Tuna Kahuna's companies in order that he allows them to continue to play at the Old Slag. I think I remember reading that the Slag has various mortgages registered against it by third party finance entities. So, they don't even own their own ground. Peasants.
But , like it or not , they sell out for z relegation battle

According too Porktalk we were lucky they played football fast quick passing while we were direct.
We were stronger but they apparently had 3-4 15 year olds playing..
Interesting times for their academy while ours is the most hyped ever.
Oh and it will give Wilder something to have a dig about after our next drubbing..
I'd say the opposite for the first half as it was constant hoof ball tactics from them.

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm
⚔️ Sheffield United U18 1️⃣
🦉 Sheffield Wednesday 0️⃣
⚽ SUFC 2023/24 Game 6️⃣8️⃣
🧤 Trialist revealed
⚽ We can't get there, so let's stop them
🚑 Curse of the Cramps timings
😌 Calmness wins it
📋 My Football & Beer Blog
📖 Read here 👇

Back
Top Bottom