Stephen Quinn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some short memories on here he was turd.
No he wasn’t. I used to moan about him frequently, but that more because he used to have to do something very good and then 2 mins later follow it up with something equally as bad.

When he left and we saw the replacements it became apparent that he was a good player.

No he wasn’t. I used to moan about him frequently, but that more because he used to have to do something very good and then 2 mins later follow it up with something equally as bad.

When he left and we saw the replacements it became apparent that he was a good player.
When you eat a bad curry the diarrhoea doesn’t change your previous normal turds.

I wasn't a big fan when he was here but he clearly has had a decent career.

All I seem to remember is the left hoof over his shoulders down the wing 😅

I wasn't a big fan when he was here but he clearly has had a decent career.

All I seem to remember is the left hoof over his shoulders down the wing 😅
Yes a trademark of his during a bleak period at the Lane. If Wilson had allowed him to take his correct position in the first 5 penalty takers against Udders in the play off final we would have likely been promoted. DW bottled it decided to change the first 5 at the last minute giving that penalty expert Andy fckin Taylor the slot. Taylor had only come on for the last few minutes of extra time after an abysmal performance against Stevenage in the final game of the season that cost us promotion. His penalty hit the post and consigned Simmonsen to Blades fork lore for launching the first unmanned football into space.

As the teams went down the tunnel after the game Quinn was seen ranting at Wilson. He was transferred at the beginning of next season to Dull for the princely sum of £200k. They went on to be promoted to the EPL as we failed again in the Div 1 play offs.

Yes a trademark of his during a bleak period at the Lane. If Wilson had allowed him to take his correct position in the first 5 penalty takers against Udders in the play off final we would have likely been promoted. DW bottled it decided to change the first 5 at the last minute giving that penalty expert Andy fckin Taylor the slot. Taylor had only come on for the last few minutes of extra time after an abysmal performance against Stevenage in the final game of the season that cost us promotion. His penalty hit the post and consigned Simmonsen to Blades fork lore for launching the first unmanned football into space.

As the teams went down the tunnel after the game Quinn was seen ranting at Wilson. He was transferred at the beginning of next season to Dull for the princely sum of £200k. They went on to be promoted to the EPL as we failed again in the Div 1 play offs.
Andy Taylor was an awful player. He had no clear attributes as a professional footballer.

His pace was terrible, his gait was that of an 80 year old arthritic man and all he seemed to do was play a % ball down the wing, occasionally the ball stayed in play but mostly he kicked it out.

I can see him ambling up to that penalty now, useless bastard.

Some short memories on here he was turd under Blackwell
Added some colour. Quinn was a decent technical midfielder but in Blackwell's low-risk percentage based football his limitations were exposed. Once we started platimgore adventurous football - at a lower level, admittedly - his qualities stood out.

Blackwell was an abomination of a manager. Fucking dinosaur.

Forgot all about him getting bullied on the left. Seemed to be a decent championship player just not for us! Did well in that league 1 season though.

Added some colour. Quinn was a decent technical midfielder but in Blackwell's low-risk percentage based football his limitations were exposed. Once we started platimgore adventurous football - at a lower level, admittedly - his qualities stood out.

Blackwell was an abomination of a manager. Fucking dinosaur.
Blackwell managed to play some of the worst football ball I have seen when taking into account the players at his disposal.
I’m sure that he was mostly to blame for the ‘elpiton’ moniker as literally all Quinn seemed to do was hook balls over his shoulder into the final third.

Back
Top Bottom