Sorry I know its the wrong thread but

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who you want to drop?

Heart says would love to see Leeds and Forest suffer last day collapse and a few teats

but reckon Leicester and Everton will be stronger next season, so for our points tally probably Everton Leicester to drop, and take 12 points off weeds & florist

Everton have deserved to go down for years, and always worm their way out of it. This year could finally be their year.

Leicester are an annoying set of cunts, so I wouldn't mind them going either.

Leeds are Leeds, so happy for them to go.

However, Forest are the one I really want to see go. As long as they go, I am not overly fussed about who else joins them.

Southampton are doomed, so there’s only two spots left.

Who ever else goes, Forrest are an absolute must.

Obviously Leeds would be next choice, but it looks like Everton will finally go and deserve to.

Given that, either of Leeds and Forrest would be fine, but defo Forrest first choice.

Btw when are they being sanctioned for a huge pitch invasion which involved attacking our players? I must have missed it, because it’s getting on for a year so now.

Forest and Leeds to get relegated and Dingles to be promoted, leaving pigs to battle it out with Doncaster as South Yorkshire’s worst club

I really hope Everton go down. They should have gone down instead of us, all those years ago in the mid 90’s.
Also, the decision to build that new stadium has lost the City of Liverpool World Heritage Site status.

Unfortunately,the remaining fixtures suggest that Forest and West Ham will not be relegated this season,i think that the following three teams for the drop will be :

Southampton
Leeds United
Leicester City

I hope that the football Gods decide to get involved on our behalf and find a way of saving Leicester and relegating either Forest or Everton.However,Forest home game against Southampton will probably be enough to save them and Everton will find a way of cheating again and saving their undeserving scouse skins.

Florists for me and the sanctions that await them from the EFL for loss of control of their fans in the Play Off semi
Are you saying that they will only be dealt with by the EFL, when they are back in the EFL?

Fucking hate Everton, they've been overdue a relegation since I've been watching football. They need to get buried.

Otherwise, happy for any of Leicester, Leeds or Forest to go down too. Probably Leicester because they'll be better next year.

I'd like Leicester, Forest and West Ham personally! That would really do nicely! Wouldn't be the end of the world if Leeds went down obviously, but would much prefer Leicester (Vardy) and Forest (no explanation needed) to go down instead.

Are you saying that they will only be dealt with by the EFL, when they are back in the EFL?
I see to recall that was in the debate in an earlier thread. Something similar re financial fair play issue for Villa at their next visit to EFL. Think it was who's jurisdiction they fall under EFL/PL

Typical that Southampton is the easiest ground for me to get to in the PL just as we go up. Everton and Forest/Leicester please.

Want to see the scabs and West Yorkshire's most entitled to go down. Leicester would be a bonus if Southampton stay up although still never forgiven Che for his post Blades comments so would be nice to see "little" Sheff Utd above him again.

The beauty of all of this is we can simply sit back and watch the world burn now.

The bottom of the prem is going to be tight and teams will get scrappy. League 1 could have an upset for us which would be hilarious, specially if its a certain ex player to do the job. Now we don't have to give a shit about the play offs, as fans we can simply sit and watch all the drama. Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom