Selection Headache

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tony_Kaufman

Here's a truck stop instead of St Peter's
Reaction score
Now that McBurnie is back and showed that we needed him today, Hecky has a healthy selection problem for Everton next week, particularly with attacking and winning being a must.

Does he start McBurnie and Archer, Archer and Traore or McBurnie and Traore? If he starts McBurnie and Archer then where does that leave Traore? Does he drop into the wide right position of midfield with Hamer on the left and Souza in the centre, or will he start his ever favourite Norwood in place of Souza?

We won't talk about left back. There'll be 101 Larouci/Lowe threads to cover that topic.

(Oops, wrong section. Please move admin)

Last edited:

Traore from the bench.bought as developmentplayer. Injuries the reason he has started. Could easily be a big player for us when a bit stronger.

Wes
Anel Egan JLT
George souza Davies Larouci
Hamer archer traore

Now that McBurnie is back and showed that we needed him today, Hecky has a healthy selection problem for Everton next week, particularly with attacking and winning being a must.

Does he start McBurnie and Archer, Archer and Traore or McBurnie and Traore? If he starts McBurnie and Archer then where does that leave Traore? Does he drop into the wide right position of midfield with Hamer on the left and Souza in the centre, or will he start his ever favourite Norwood in place of Souza?

We won't talk about left back. There'll be 101 Larouci/Lowe threads to cover that topic.

(Oops, wrong section. Please move admin)

McBurnie made a difference today when he came on but I wouldn’t worry too much about selection headache up top. It’ll be the customary fortnight on the pitch and then 3-4 weeks on the treatment table

If he can string a proper run of games together, which if I recall he did manage it once last season, he scored a load of goals and could be a real asset.

This is the reason I hope one of the loans is going to be a striker

Back
Top Bottom