S6 BLADEMANS TEAM TO ASSAULT THE ARSE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S6Blademan

Reaction score
Afternoon all hope you are well , everyone bar djbaldken that is

The end is nigh it appears for Gareth Southgatebottom a loss against the mighty arsenal and it’s the job centre Monday morning for Paul

He can feel hard done too as he was shafted in the summer by The Poundland prince but even if he spent £70 mill I’m not sure what he would have done different

It appears S6 Blademan was right along if only the powers that be listened to my knowledgeable posts it is what it is though

If it was up-to me I’d get Chrissy wilder and Alan Knill back with Sharp as player coach mainly coach

Tell them to pick up from after the Norwich game and crack on they built this club from nothing into a established yo-yo team

If anything you could argue covid unfairly ended the fairytale story …..

Onto the weekend and it really is a tough ask to get anything injuries and generally how poor we are a 2-0 would be a good result

We really shouldn’t be playing mcburnie/baldock who are injured however I can see hecky doing so as it’s his last chance saloon

My line up would be 4-3-2-1

The only way we have any chance is pace on the counter so Brewster starts for me

And if Norwood starts then he should be sacked at 2pm

How we I expect Osborn and Norwood to both start as that’s just what hecky does

—-CONFERENCE SOUTH WES—

—BOGLE—TRUSTY-JLT—THOMAS

—HAMER-SOUZA-SLIMANE-

—BREWSTER ——MACATEE

———-ACRCHER—-

The end is nigh it appears for Gareth Southgatebottom a loss against the mighty arsenal and it’s the job centre Monday morning for Paul

He can feel hard done too as he was shafted in the summer by The Poundland prince but even if he spent £70 mill I’m not sure what he would have done different

It appears S6 Blademan was right along if only the powers that be listened to my knowledgeable posts it is what it is though

If it was up-to me I’d get Chrissy wilder and Alan Knill back with Sharp as player coach mainly coach

Tell them to pick up from after the Norwich game and crack on they built this club from nothing into a established yo-yo team

Onto the weekend and it really is a tough ask to get anything injuries and generally how poor we are a 2-0 would be a good result

We really shouldn’t be playing mcburnie/baldock who are injured however I can see hecky doing so as it’s his last chance saloon

The only way we have any chance is pace on the counter so Brewster starts for me

—-CONFERENCE SOUTH WES—

—BOGLE—TRUSTY-JLT—THOMAS

—HAMER-SOUZA-SLIMANE-

—BREWSTER ——MACATEE

———-ACRCHER—-
I didn’t wade through any of the tedious bullshit that no doubt preceded your team selection but that is also the line up I would go with.

I didn’t wade through any of the tedious bullshit that no doubt preceded your team selection but that is also the line up I would go with.
So it’s true, even a blind gormless squirrel of below normal intelligence can find the occasional team selection nut!

(DJ Ken employs me as his warm up act these days)

—-CONFERENCE SOUTH WES—

—BOGLE—TRUSTY-JLT—THOMAS

—HAMER-SOUZA-SLIMANE-

—BREWSTER ——MACATEE

———-ACRCHER—-

Maybe the powers would listen if you’d been posting for more than 3 months.

Ooh, hold on……

So it’s true, even a blind gormless squirrel of below normal intelligence can find the occasional team selection nut!

(DJ Ken employs me as his warm up act these days)

Shaun I regularly post match winning lineups

Whether hecky chooses to pick them is upto him

Do we actually know what Slimane is like as a player? Especially at this level yet? It's OK throwing him in or us all calling for him to play, but what if he's worse than Fleck in the middle currently?

Do we actually know what Slimane is like as a player? Especially at this level yet? It's OK throwing him in or us all calling for him to play, but what if he's worse than Fleck in the middle currently?
Not saying he's the answer but 40 caps at 22 and played in a World Cup, he must be better than ageing Fleck/Norwood/Osborn

—-CONFERENCE SOUTH WES—

—BOGLE—TRUSTY-JLT—THOMAS

—HAMER-SOUZA-SLIMANE-

—BREWSTER ——MACATEE

———-ACRCHER—-
What I want to know is, why did you have this account before fallowfield, but use that one instead?

Pompey told me Fallowfield had been assaulting arse for years

#Allsailorstogether

Foxy
This L bend has re-appeared directly after a ban, with no apologies for his previous actions, with no remorse for getting another member banned. He's constantly attention seeking and making false proclamations described by him as facts.
Give him his deserved reward please.

Formation

Wes

8 players on edge of D , arms outstretched holding holdings hands
Then 2 players either side left and right back to chop anyone.down who gets round the sides
Then at 0-0 with 20 secs left everyone in arsenal box for Wes to launch it in for a late winner

Foxy
This L bend has re-appeared directly after a ban, with no apologies for his previous actions, with no remorse for getting another member banned. He's constantly attention seeking and making false proclamations described by him as facts.
Give him his deserved reward please.

So your moaning about someone getting someone banned

By asking someone to be banned

Makes sense 🤷‍♂️

Yeah Fallowfield you’re a cunt. A lot in common with Alan. Sorry for feeding you. The blades are staying up x

Yeah Fallowfield you’re a cunt. A lot in common with Alan. Sorry for feeding you. The blades are staying up x
I cut him some slack as fallowfield, but he got banned, and now he's back almost immediately spouting the same shite. 😡

Back
Top Bottom