Protect and Progress Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

People don't want sustainable they want instant success at any cost even if it means future of the club is risked.

And then hammer the internet complaining that the club is now in fact fecked despite waving along all of the reckless behaviour...

What damage do you think they did?
The protests affected the atmosphere at matches. BIFA started when we were in the PL and then we got relegated, and we got back in the PL a few years after the BIFA became inactive.

The protests affected the atmosphere at matches. BIFA started when we were in the PL and then we got relegated, and we got back in the PL a few years after the BIFA became inactive.
BIFA actually started in the close season after the relegation away to Chelsea following a letter in the Green ‘Un from Howard Holmes & a few others.

Its main aim was to persuade Brealey to sell. It achieved this.

I would say that the damaged atmosphere during that period had more to do with the demolition of John Street than anything that BIFA was doing, which wasn’t actually that much during the matches themselves.

The other achievement was paying for the heritage plaque on the building in which the meeting was held to form the club.

I am not telling you they were a sound investment in later years. They weren't, but the club kept them due to not having money to buy replacements. They did though play well for the early part of their career with us. The others that we bought for big money were the real problem.
Now we are in a situation that we don't have a playing identity and have limited impact from who we brought in. The players that are there shouldn't be that uncompetitive. But they are because they are not gelling and with injuries and lack of leadership we are where we are.
My fear is that we keep Hecky and end up with a demoralised team not pulling together. We need to get some pride back in the club. My second fear in the Prince could siphon money out of the club and leaving an even bigger job for who ever buys us.
F.E.A.R.
False Expectation Appearing Real.👍

Back
Top Bottom