Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Union miners, stand together
Do not heed the Coal Board's tales
Keep your hand upon your wages
And your eye upon the scale

and keep your eyes on the fucking scabs!

UTB!

Why should we feel embarrassed chanting scabs at them. That is what they are, more than once. They are the ones who should feel embarrassed, it really does not matter how long ago it was, history remains constant, they were and always will be scabs until they prove otherwise.

And they seem to love Wednesday, let embarrassed have each other I say.

Why should we feel embarrassed chanting scabs at them. That is what they are, more than once. They are the ones who should feel embarrassed, it really does not matter how long ago it was, history remains constant, they were and always will be scabs until they prove otherwise.

And they seem to love Wednesday, let embarrassed have each other I say.

The comments are just bait for us..

Were living rent free in thier heads, and as Wilder said there are scores to be settled today, hope we can nick a win for the fans more than anything, but it'll also be nice to make them sweat till the end of the season too.

Just a quick note for any idiots that are booing Morgan tomorrow. You wasn’t doing that a couple of years ago were you. Thickos.

Give him a cheer for heavens sake.
I have a lot of time for MGW, he is turning into a really good player and I do wish him the best with his career and appreciate what he did for us...

But when he turns up at Bramall Lane today, I hope he gets torn to shreds by the crowd and has a shit game. To go to forest the summer after that semi final I don't think was the move of someone that cared about the team mates he played with or us as a club.

I have a lot of time for MGW, he is turning into a really good player and I do wish him the best with his career and appreciate what he did for us...

But when he turns up at Bramall Lane today, I hope he gets torn to shreds by the crowd and has a shit game. To go to forest the summer after that semi final I don't think was the move of someone that cared about the team mates he played with or us as a club.
I can understand people not wanting us to boo him but to give him a cheer and a clap wouldn’t be for me either. I dont even blame him for going to Forest, its his career and he has to look after himself, however, it was the end of his affiliation with our club as far as I’m concerned. He was there on the pitch that day and saw everything that went off if he wants to join them after that then fine, fuck him.

I fucking detest Forest more than Wednesday. I know a lot of decent wednesday fans, yes there’s a few twats and collectively online theyre a bunch of arrogant bellends but I know enough of them personally to know the vast majority are genuine and decent people.

I wouldnt give any Forest fan the steam off my piss. There’s no set of fans that deserve to lose their club more than those fucking cunts. Genuinely hope they go bust the set of arrogant delusional wankers. The way they’ve acted as a club and as a group of fans over recent years has been fucking pathetic.

I grew up in a mining village on the outskirts of Sheffield, (Swallownest) I saw first hand the devastation the strike caused. Thriving pubs and shops boarded up almost over night never to reopen, families split apart and brothers / fathers/ sons who have never spoken to each other since.
I was never personally involved with mining but I will never forget the pain and misery that strike caused and those scabs coming out of work waving wage packets at the pickets while hiding behind a wall of police still makes me angry.
Nothing embarrassing about reminding them of this at every opportunity.
Great post mate, completely agree! Here in Barnsley we've got a partial recovery in the town, 40 years on, but places like Goldthorpe and Thurnscoe have never recovered.

Back
Top Bottom