Our remembrance scroll from Saturday’s match against Nottingham Forest. ❤️

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For those that missed it, this was on the screen Saturday. Gave me a few tears it did 😪

Our very own Ainsley Harriott (Matt Hardy).. Miss you pal x
❤️

Something in my eye...

Anyway, just goes to prove, it doesn't matter who's in charge, who the manager is, which players we should have signed and which players we shouldn't have...

Life is way too short and way too precious. RIP to all and condolences to all that have lost loved ones.

Up the Blades. Fuck the rest.

Blimey, I'm not a particularly emotional man, but that did almost make me shed a tear. Incredibly sad (especially when you see the younger ones on there) but a touch of class from the club. Never forget who makes the club what it is.

That was a wonderful tribute to all those people and it doesn't surprise me that our club would do something like this.
As I've mentioned before on this forum that any time l have travelled over for game's and have had an interaction with a member of our club they have been nothing but helpful in every way and people who have travelled with me non blade's l might add, have nothing but praise for the staff.
It is a very special club going through a rough time but we'll rise again.

Was desperately sad watching it on Saturday. Even the Forest fans applauded throughout as one. The younger ones including Maddy made it a real lump in ya throat watch. It just goes to show that no matter how bad it’s been this season the bigger picture is that we are all here to watch it. Some of us have had that choice taken away from us
RIP

Back
Top Bottom