Only thing we’re gonna win

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Steve Mackan

Greasy Wilder
Reaction score
Can you vote for The Pinch at the FSA awards? https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fsa-awards-2023

The Football Supporter’s Association run yearly awards and - for the second time in a row - they shortlisted The Pinch.

…..And now we need your votes.

Lots of people on this forum subscribe to and/or write for The Pinch. S24SU is a big part of why we started out, with responses to the early ‘Dem Blades’ blogs giving me some confidence to try new things (sushi for example, writing fiction etc etc).

Anyhow. If you can spare a few seconds, I would be very grateful. We’re up for Best fan media.

UTB ⚔️

A wee bump for this before we inevitably lose to a Palace blog called Hopkin Looking To Curl One...

It’s not that you lost it’s who won…

oh dear

You want forum help, interract maybe ?
That's fair.

I have been more active in the past, and realistically, neither the DEM Blades fanzine nor The Pinch would be anywhere without S24SU. In my more active past, I used to post every 'Dem Blades Blog' but I decided not to do the same with The Pinch because there is a paywall for those who want it, and I didn't want to come across as expedient (which I suppose is what I've done here). At the same time...well, time/work/life has got in the way. That doesn't mean I don't lurk, and it hasn't changed how much I read on here.

Back
Top Bottom