Nice Value Punts - Blades v Citeh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Money coming for the Blades which suggests Asia isn't impressed with whatever City team news has leaked out.

That’s underpriced. I simply cannot see us getting hammered by five.

The question isn't "is this going to happen", it is "will the best team in the world put five past a team from the division below (when they have already put five past a team above them in the league) when they are missing two key midfielders at least 10% of the time". If your answer to that is still no, then fair enough, we disagree on just how good the opposition is

Don’t whether Bet365 does different odds in different countries but Ndiaye is better odds than Billy to score at any time. Worth a couple of quid
That was my logic. I think if we hurt City today it will be by getting Iliman on the ball and running at them. Set pieces, as ever, also crucial.

The question isn't "is this going to happen", it is "will the best team in the world put five past a team from the division below (when they have already put five past a team above them in the league) when they are missing two key midfielders at least 10% of the time". If your answer to that is still no, then fair enough, we disagree on just how good the opposition is
Well I guess I was right. Should have been less than three as well….

Back
Top Bottom