New Centre Half

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we some new centre backs pls? I cant put up with watching these 3 carthorses next season. Need at least one that dominates in the air.

Anel is weak, awful in 1v1s and throws the towel in at the first sign of trouble

Trusty weak in the air, poor on the ball and gives forwards too much space.

Robinson is a trier but immobile and just not good enough.

LOL could you have not picked a better thread or started a new one. Are those buggy's still for sale they look crap an all :)
Didnt notice that 🙈 £17.50 seems like money well spent if you have the choice of that or a ticket to a game

Jimmy Dunne and Joe Worrall are exactly what we need
i think worrall will be coming in and also like dunne those 2 plus egan would be as good a back 3 as there is in the championship and certainly better than the 3 clowns weve played today

i think worrall will be coming in and also like dunne those 2 plus egan would be as good a back 3 as there is in the championship and certainly better than the 3 clowns weve played today
They're no nonsense defenders who will put it all on the line. Add them to Robinson and it would be a very solid back 3, hardly the most silky but I can live with that. We very much need to make sure we start getting the basics right again

They're no nonsense defenders who will put it all on the line. Add them to Robinson and it would be a very solid back 3, hardly the most silky but I can live with that. We very much need to make sure we start getting the basics right again
want us to ditch this 3 centre back tactic and go to 4 at the back we should be able to do this in the championship and that gives us another body in midfield

No idea why Anel played ahead of Holgate yesterday. Nice that he had some runs forward but defensively he’s shocking. A mistake waiting to happen and with trusty inside him it’s just a goal waiting to be conceded

The only positive of the defeat to Forest yesterday is that it makes it highly likely that Joe Worrall will be joining us in the summer from Forest after he comes back off loan from acTurkush club they pushed him to at the end of the January window. He will be a great leader for us.

Back
Top Bottom