Name the players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
Some of you youngs uns might need to ask your dad!

Number them Back 1, back 2 and so on....

Leave some for the others SEB :)

Attachments

• team.jpg
    team.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 21

Foxy I know I am 48 on Thursday but there is no need to go and rub in the age thing with this piccy. What a memory trip.

dingledog said:
Foxy I know I am 48 on Thursday but there is no need to go and rub in the age thing with this piccy. What a memory trip.

Bet you stood up by the wall in the background a few times mate.

:) :) :)

back row goulding ,hemsley ,faulkner, conroy, brown , mcalister,, badger, garbett, franks, ogden, front row . woodward ,bradford ,field, eddy, currie , colquhoun , dearden, nicholl, speight, france . :D :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :p :mad: :) :eek:

essex blade said:
arent i a clever boy !!!!!:rolleyes:

Or just old and sad like some of us!

:D :D :D

You could have left it a few hours to tease the youngsters!

:)

silverfox said:
Bet you stood up by the wall in the background a few times mate.

:) :) :)
I'm suprised I am not in the picture, its exactly where my Dad used to make me stand, with a cup of boiling bovril that burnt both hands and the inside of your mouth when you tried to drink it and a lovely potato and meat pie. Were you there too Foxy!!

dingledog said:
I'm suprised I am not in the picture, its exactly where my Dad used to make me stand, with a cup of boiling bovril that burnt both hands and the inside of your mouth when you tried to drink it and a lovely potato and meat pie. Were you there too Foxy!!

Your dad never bought me a pie!

:D :D :D

I think I would have names all those. Steve Faulkner, quality defender :eek:

Half-way down the terrace between kop and dug-outs, stood on the white fence. If you look at your pic SF of Tony Field scoring, I'm the dark-haired one above the Y on the advertising hoarding :D

Back
Top Bottom