Message to The Prince

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The prince never talks to Radio Sheffield because he will not answer any questions, besides he is always out of the country., only likes to go on YouTube a channel nothing wrong with that of course.however, if Brian the Blade wants to start a protest in the car park against the prince won't be there to see or hear it. I think we are up the creek without a bleeding paddle.

Would agree with the OP . Talk in the bogs away end Fulham was all anti Hecky . No mention of the big roll Prince . This bloke is / was a total chancer acquiring the club and its assets. Remember the story of the hotel being reopening? Remember the total lack of investment into the trading ground despite 3 out of 5 years being in the prem ? Then the thing that really gets my piss boiling the United World project . Money undoubtedly siphoned out of SUFC to pathetically emulate the City Football group .
Some will say Prince was our saviour. Really ? Guy is the luckiest fucker ever getting Wilder in then the miracle of last season , unearthing a rare talent in Illy . More luck than judgement.
Manure call their ownership to account . Isn’t it time we did ?
I agree that he has been lucky to inherit a club on the cheap, with some decent players, but the alternative is a big worry.

The club is bought by an oil rich country who wants to use us to launder dirty cash. Alternatively, we are bought by a wealthy investment group playing football manager.

We end up like Man City, or Man Utd?

An analogy.

You own a business and have a new product to sell. You soon realise that times are hard and people are struggling financially and that your sales are likely to be slow and low. You send out one of your salesmen and he goes door to door. When people open the door he asks if they would be interested in the product. They say no and he immediately accepts this and walks away. He doesn't try to sell the products USP, he doesn't try to make it appealing, he doesn't try to ask them why they don't want it. Maybe the outlaying price is too much to pay in one go, but he doesn't find this out where he could have offered them a pay monthly deal to spread payments. He continues going door to door. "Would you like to buy this?" "No." "Okay, bye." He doesn't even try. He just does the same thing over and over and accepts failure.

Boss: "Why haven't you sold any today?"
Employee: "I don't know. I'm trying but it's just not happening for me. Must be bad luck."
Boss: "That's funny because Dave sold one today. So did Nigel."
Employee: "You can't sell to people if they haven't got the money."
Boss: "Dave and Nigel are selling the same product to the same customers. Times are hard and sales are low but they're not coming back empty handed."

You be the boss. Would you accept that sales are low because of the financial situation and keep the employee? Or would you sack him because he's not even trying and just doing the same thing over and over without even attempting to change his methods to improve his sales, after all is it fair to sack him when you expected low sales?

This is where the Prince is at right now.
Depends how you are realistically viewing your product.

Or could it be like sending your General to a bazooka fight with a pea-shooter and then bemoaning the fact he’s not winning the war!

He’s done ok the Prince to a degree. He’s made logical decisions at times within his confines. But he really has no business running an aspiring top flight club. He’s simply far too poor for what it takes.

Show me the list of sustainable Championship football clubs and I’ll show you a blank sheet of paper. Likewise, show me a list of Premier League teams who invested as little as us in prior years and I’ll show you them in the Championship the following year!

It’s sad but it feels like we had a golden ticket for the Premier League and we’ve just wasted it. I mean faffing around effectively writing off the first few games. What sort of amateur org does that? Ends up game one in the top level and not ready?

Last edited:
Message to The Prince:

The responsibility for all of this current mess lies at your door.

A summer of transfer inactivity.
A summer of amateurish club communications, led by your mate on Twitter. Seriously? A Premier League club? The tosser didn't shut up when asked to, by the manager of the club, FFS.
The contract situation and the lack of squad stability, which is still ongoing.
The sale of our two best players, on the eve of the season when we arguably needed to keep them AND add reinforcements.
Instead, a manager left woefully short on numbers and quality.
Then, effectively sacrificing the first 3-4 games whilst we tried to bring players in. Those players then not being up to speed, and effectively missing pre-season with us. The signings of Hamer and Archer were promising, but they weren't improving us, just getting us back towards the level we were at when we had N'Diaye and Berge. Not at that level, but towards it.
The manager openly admitting that his game plan and style of play had been removed, as a result. Leaving a manager without his best players, a settled squad, a proper pre-season or a style of play, whilst stepping up into the hardest league in the world. Seriously?!

And now what?
We look short on quality and athleticism.
We are still short on numbers, we are always one injury or suspension away from involving kids (who aren't ready) in the match day squad, in every position across the park.
We have zero creativity.
The players heads are dropping.
The management team are being made to look foolish.
Increasing unrest amongst the fan base. Even calling for the manager to go.
No sign of new investment.
No sign of new ownership.

Let's be frank, Paul will be the fall guy for your incompetence here, won't he?
Do we need to try something different tactically? Yes. Injuries dictate that. Will it make much of a difference? I doubt it.
In reality, if this side struggles to compete each week, it's because you didn't back your manager.
If this squad isn't good enough, it's because you couldn't afford to spend properly.
No change in manager alters that. If you find money to pay the coaching team off and hire a new coaching team, then quite frankly it's laughable. That's money you could've used to back Hecky a bit more in the summer.

The most important thing you can do now is to communicate with the fans, to own this mess as your responsibility, to lower your asking price (so that a suitable buyer can be found before next season) and then piss off.

UTB. 🔴⚪⚔️

The fatal error was the Prince wasting six months with the last takeover “attempt”. We could have had a legitimate buyer lined up, yet we hitched our wagon to someone who anyone with Google and five minutes spare could have raised serious concerns about.

The sale of the club is very much like the team, sleepwalking. The owner appears to have lost enthusiasm, no indication of a sale which is very overpriced and the team that wasn't properly invested into for the level required is playing like we're happy to be there and in full knowledge nothing will happen this season. It could have been so so different

Contrary to what the prince says, he may actually not be in such a hurry to sell the club. After all, United is the jewel in the crown of United World and a top end Championship / occasional Premier League club like us gives some status to minnows like Chateroux and Beerschot, by association. In my opinion, I feel the only way he will actually put a realistic price on the club in order to sell it is if we plummet down the championship in the coming seasons.

We are on course to break a lot of unwanted records most defeat record goals against the lowest scorers etc. Sorry to say Prince Abdullah you are ruining the reputation of our Great Club. I wish I had the money to buy you out but I don't have it. You say I won't sell to anyone because I won't hurt the club. However, that is exactly what you are doing. I urge you to sell the club ASAP. We are the most loyal fans and will always support our Beloved Club. and we don't want history to repeat itself, I thank you for what you have done for the club. but please sell up and give the chance to someone else. Who can help our club to achieve what we all want?.
we have yet to play the other strugglers we wont finish on 6 points and we are creating chance , we just have to get in the lead
weve only played everton in the bottom 8 and got a point

he said 18 months ago he wanted to sell ,,,, why has no one made a serious offer
he knows hes cash poor for being a prem chairman , he wants away

if chansiris hoping for 160 m for that shambles of an asset free club what price a prem team with 90m worth of players according to some valuation sites, and a rust free stadium

Last edited:
And I would add to what Kozzy’s Dad says.
PA has admitted he can’t finance the club and wants to sell but he has said publically that he has put about £70 million into the club but he wants to sell it for £140-£170 million so looking at a profit of £70 to £100 million. That’s just being greedy. He could sell for £100 mill and still walk away with a tidy profit. He should have reduced the price Ages ago. Surely someone would have paid £100 mill for a PL club after we got promotion in April or in the summer. Sadly may not pay that now!

My other gripe with him is the people he has entertained as possible buyers. Mauriss who was a fraudster (and had been shown as such during his attempt to buy Newcastle) and who has subsequently been convicted of fraud). Then Dozy. Within a matter of days of his name being linked as the possible buyer there were plenty of persons even on here who had looked at his business and likely wealth and had found sufficient info to seriously doubt his substance. The longer the saga went on it became obvious he was also a fraudster. Surely PA with his professional advisers, accountants and lawyers should have done due diligence before accepting his “bid”. Any proper due diligence would have shown what even non professional posters on here were saying that he had no money. In short both “purchsers“ were just time wasters who should have been sent packing instead of wasting valuable months.

Don't think he's turned down any bids? All we have had sniffing is dodgy fraudsters. It looks like the market for people/groups who would want to invest hundreds of millions(as that is what it would take) in Sheffield United is next to none. It's too cold up here, too far away from London and we are not trendy enough 😄

It's not so much the initial price which I imagine could be negotiated down significantly, it's having the millions to burn to sink into essentially a massive loss making enterprise.

Essentially it's all of our(fans) fault for not doing better in life and becoming billionaires who could rescue the club.

The sale of the club is very much like the team, sleepwalking. The owner appears to have lost enthusiasm, no indication of a sale which is very overpriced and the team that wasn't properly invested into for the level required is playing like we're happy to be there and in full knowledge nothing will happen this season. It could have been so so different
Which again, just brings us back to improper ownership. It's so frustrating.

Sheffield United for sale? What we know about Bramall Lane finances as report suggests Blades are "open to offers"​

Prince Abdullah is not actively looking to sell Sheffield United, The Star understands, despite media reports that United World, the Blades’ parent company, are “open to offers” for their multi-club empire.
Danny Hall
By Danny Hall
Published 17th Nov 2021, 12:00 BST

nov 2021 he was open to offers what did we get , a Nigerian plonker wasting a year of our time

Message to The Prince:

A summer of amateurish club communications, led by your mate on Twitter. Seriously? A Premier League club? The tosser didn't shut up when asked to, by the manager of the club, FFS.
The sale of our two best players, on the eve of the season when we arguably needed to keep them AND add reinforcements.
Then, effectively sacrificing the first 3-4 games whilst we tried to bring players in. Those players then not being up to speed, and effectively missing pre-season with us. The signings of Hamer and Archer were promising, but they weren't improving us, just getting us back towards the level we were at when we had N'Diaye and Berge. Not at that level, but towards it.
The manager openly admitting that his game plan and style of play had been removed, as a result. Leaving a manager without his best players, a settled squad, a proper pre-season or a style of play, whilst stepping up into the hardest league in the world. Seriously?!

And now what?
We are still short on numbers, we are always one injury or suspension away from involving kids (who aren't ready) in the match day squad, in every position across the park.
We have zero creativity.

Do we need to try something different tactically? Yes. Injuries dictate that. Will it make much of a difference? I doubt it.
In reality, if this side struggles to compete each week, it's because you didn't back your manager.
If this squad isn't good enough, it's because you couldn't afford to spend properly.
No change in manager alters that. If you find money to pay the coaching team off and hire a new coaching team, then quite frankly it's laughable. That's money you could've used to back Hecky a bit more in the summer.

The most important thing you can do now is to communicate with the fans, to own this mess as your responsibility, to lower your asking price (so that a suitable buyer can be found before next season) and then piss off.

UTB. 🔴⚪⚔️

Brilliant post

May be it's time the Prince gave another interview. He needs to answer why he brought Wilder into the conversation last time.

This has led to underserved pressure on Hecky and turned Blade against Blade.

I wouldn't call a conversation with a bunch of sycophants who won't challenge him an 'interview'. I'd call it propaganda.

Message to The Prince:

And now what?
We have zero creativity.

UTB. 🔴⚪⚔️
I often stick up for the Prince. Being a pauper myself.
But it's hard to argue with much of your post.

We should never have sold Sander or Illiman, particularly as it seems we have only got I.O.U.'s for them, it would have been better to let them go for nowt at the end of the season, as at least we may have had a chance of staying in the prem. and staying in the Prem. could have been more cost effective for the pittance we received for them both.

But the prince wanted his money, now apart from parachute payments, we have lost any chance we had of big money by staying put.

If he by some miracle he does give money for January, who would want to come and play for us.

With regards to the Prince we are where we are, he can only sell if someone has the means and desire to buy us.

To add to the gloom somewhat. The huge problem is now next season. This season to have any chance we needed to get points from several clubs in the bottom half, it's just not happening. This is like the relegation season of three seasons ago. Although I don't blame Hecky for this entirely, the team isn't improving not even incrementally since he got "his" squad in, so relegation is looking a foregone conclusion.

We will have to go into next season in the Championship without illy, Berge, Archer, McAtee, Doyle and most likely Hamer (Whoever comes up will most likely buy him). So we were workmanlike in promotion last season with Illy, McAtee, Berge and Doyle since we have none of them available next season or Archer and most likely Hamer, how on earth are we going to find the goals to mount a serious promotion attempt?

We will therefore become a mid table Championship team with players abandoning ship (I am a mariner therefore use maritime metaphors) and only able to acquire championship players. We will then slowly become the next QPR or worse and drift into the lower divisions again. But we will be debt free hurrah.

The great thing about getting Archer was a boost to potential safety but inevitable loss of the player if we don't stay up. So we gain absolutely nothing from him if we are relegated and have to refill his position in the championship.

In summary I therefore feel we have to change the manager to reboot and get some energy into the players as relegation is now looking like a dangerous proposition for the future of the club.

We should never have sold Sander or Illiman, particularly as it seems we have only got I.O.U.'s for them, it would have been better to let them go for nowt at the end of the season, as at least we may have had a chance of staying in the prem. and staying in the Prem. could have been more cost effective for the pittance we received for them both.

But the prince wanted his money, now apart from parachute payments, we have lost any chance we had of big money by staying put.

If he by some miracle he does give money for January, who would want to come and play for us.
Where’s this IOU idea from? Hardly anyone pays upfront for deals. We won’t have either.

Get 30,000 Blades (families, individuals, companies) all putting in £3,000 and we have £90,000,000.

There we are Prince. I doubt you'll get a better offer.

I agree that he has been lucky to inherit a club on the cheap, with some decent players, but the alternative is a big worry.

The club is bought by an oil rich country who wants to use us to launder dirty cash. Alternatively, we are bought by a wealthy investment group playing football manager.

We end up like Man City, or Man Utd?
So you’re worried about ending up like Man City?
I wouldn’t lose much sleep over that one, mate.

He needs to get out of our club before it turns seriously toxic.

I can't see fans turning on Hecky like they did with Bryan Robson but I can see it turning very nasty towards the powers that be if it carries on like this.

The Prince and co have ruined our club and all the positive work that Hecky did.

Had the club backed Hecky and invested accordingly we wouldn't be sat here debating this.

The powers that be never learn from previous mistakes either they keep on repeating the.

The Prince needs to get out of our club and take the useless board with him.

Not sure if you know this....but he's trying to sell asap.

Also the Prince gambled last season keeping players we couldn't afford.
He could have sold N'Diaye and Berge but kept them....the gamble paid off and we were promoted.
So it was this decision that meant we were promoted...without N'Diaye we'd have finished mid table.

The club have given Hecky (apart from Akpom) all his targets, we've spent more than Luton and spent more than many other promoted teams from the past
but we've performed/ competed much worse than those teams with lesser resources.
The Prince would have thrown 50 million at it again but has explained that he's selling up, so obviously doesn't have any incentive regards the long term.

Not sure what you mean by the Prince failing to learn....when the opposite is true.
The owner learnt from the Lundstram fiasco, players in the final year of their contract don't try as hard.
This attitude spreads to the other players. We learnt to ensure this didnt happen with N'Diaye and Berge.
It was made clear to both, either sign and contract extension or leave.

Again....maybe you've forgotten but the Prince would love to sell the club asap.
That's why he may keep Hecky and just allow the ship to sink with zero action because he's not bothered.
The other choice is a stop gap appointment, just a different face should improve things.

The stuff that Hecky can control like pre game tactics, in game tactics, effort/ desire from players, substitutions etc have been not as enthusiastic as he once was.
He either doesn't know what he's doing (which is unlikely), maybe lost the plot and gone into shock or he's lost the dressing room.

Get 30,000 Blades (families, individuals, companies) all putting in £3,000 and we have £90,000,000.

Just the ongoing requirement for funds to meet cash flow requirements then. 30000 x£1000 every season plus extra to cover losses……

Easy this running a big business innit?

Have you at any point in time worked for a company called Plusnet?

Just a red flag we need to check with the tone of your post 😁

Back
Top Bottom