Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McBurnie could be signed a pre-contract agreement with other clubs in January. The fact he hasn't tells me that either he wants to stay and is committing to us, after all where else can he go to score 26 goals over 5 seasons and always be injured, or there were no decent offers because he's only scored 26 goals in 5 seasons and is always injury prone.

I'm resigned to the fact that McBurnie and Osborn will likely be here next season.

McBurnie could be signed a pre-contract agreement with other clubs in January. The fact he hasn't tells me that either he wants to stay and is committing to us, after all where else can he go to score 26 goals over 5 seasons and always be injured, or there were no decent offers because he's only scored 26 goals in 5 seasons and is always injury prone.

I'm resigned to the fact that McBurnie and Osborn will likely be here next season.
He can’t sign a pre-contract with any English club in January though can he, and he isn’t going to sign anywhere until he sees what’s on offer from those most lucrative sides.

Ran his contract down again to ensure a signing on fee. Cannot blame him to a certain extent but shows his commitment to the club that pays his wages
Do we know he’s actually done that or has he not been offered a new one until recently? He’s only running it down if we’ve been offering new ones that he’s turned down. Looking at other people it feels more likely the club have held off offering rather than McBurnie holding out and running it down.

I can live with those two signing new deals just about.

If Norwood is still here then god help us.

He can’t sign a pre-contract with any English club in January though can he, and he isn’t going to sign anywhere until he sees what’s on offer from those most lucrative sides.
So much for the McBurnie is going to Rangers theories!

Do we know he’s actually done that or has he not been offered a new one until recently? He’s only running it down if we’ve been offering new ones that he’s turned down. Looking at other people it feels more likely the club have held off offering rather than McBurnie holding out and running it down.
Referring to lundtram

Does he use Timotei and have a luscious mane like our Ashley?
Oh, yes. I didn't compare him for nothing you know

1. Luscious, even if he's dropped the bombshell blonde highlights
2. Blackburn
3. Increasingly goal shy target man
4. Free transfer

The perfect fit. We need another CF to divide us like McB does

Am I the only one who will be delighted if McBurnie signs? When he's fit he's played well this season. Yes we all know he needs to be fit but in the championship even if he only plays half the games he'll be an asset and if we sign someone like Sam Gallagher to fill in when McBurnie isn't fit then I think we'll be strong up top and play Osula or Jebbo off one of said two experienced players.

McBurnie is also very good defensively.

I can't see us bringing anyone anywhere near as good as him in our budget.

I don’t think there’s any chance you see McBurnie with us next season. He seems to be quite well connected with Alan Nixon. Seem them exchange the odd conversation here and there. I think what Nixon says on McBurnie is probably accurate

Oh, yes. I didn't compare him for nothing you know

1. Luscious, even if he's dropped the bombshell blonde highlights
2. Blackburn
3. Increasingly goal shy target man
4. Free transfer

The perfect fit. We need another CF to divide us like McB does
Gallagher has been a fanboy for years on here

Gallagher has been a fanboy for years on here
Wanted him in summer 2018 didn't we? Spent on Egan instead if memory serves, and signed McGoldrick up front. How diffefent that would have worked out if we didn't.... I was keen on Gallagher back then and wouldn't mind him now either but not as a regular starter. Had an injury a while back, and the goals have dried up to the point that he's on track to be Ashley Ward mark 2 if it carries on. He was a handful against us in that league cup(?) game at BL though where he scored, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a good free transfer for someone. Hopefully we can do better. McBurnie and Riis is probably my ideal scenario

So much for the McBurnie is going to Rangers theories!
Not if he’s waiting to see who going to offer the big money from the PL or Championship? Rangers will obviously have a pull for him but he’s not going to turn down millions for that move.

he can go for me i think osula and jebbison would be good enough for the championship
On what evidence

Mcburnie is essentially on a free which is likely where most our transfer business will be. Can anyone point out any championship level strikers on a free with better championship goal returns than him please

On what evidence

Mcburnie is essentially on a free which is likely where most our transfer business will be. Can anyone point out any championship level strikers on a free with better championship goal returns than him please
not a lot of evidence no just my own personal opinion massive gap between facing international centre backs week in week out in the premier league and defenders in the championship i would back both of those 2 to get 15 goals minimum next season

not a lot of evidence no just my own personal opinion massive gap between facing international centre backs week in week out in the premier league and defenders in the championship i would back both of those 2 to get 15 goals minimum next season
Only ten players have done that so far this year

Back
Top Bottom