Manchester City have one brainfart each season - could it be Sunday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trying to be positive here.

1-2
Hamer

Haaland
Foden

Bad feeling going to be VAR dominated,we have 2 sent off and a goal dissallowed ,city given soft pen.

No. Won't be Sunday. I wish... but dreams don't often come true.
Dreams do come true,for those who make them.🤩

Persistent positive thought backed with persistent positive action creates far greater results than negativity and a lack of belief does. That's part of what seperates the extraordinary from the ordinary.

What we think about all day is what we become👍🙏

I imagine Hecky et al have planned a system to beat the other team and one or two of them might be intimidated by Souza for example.

If we don't believe we can, we never will.Let's not stop dreaming.

I love us being the steely underdog which has worked for us many times before and will do so again this season I believe.
UTB🥳

Dreams do come true,for those who make them.🤩

Persistent positive thought backed with persistent positive action creates far greater results than negativity and a lack of belief does. That's part of what seperates the extraordinary from the ordinary.

What we think about all day is what we become👍🙏

I imagine Hecky et al have planned a system to beat the other team and one or two of them might be intimidated by Souza for example.

If we don't believe we can, we never will.Let's not stop dreaming.

I love us being the steely underdog which has worked for us many times before and will do so again this season I believe.
UTB🥳
Alright Noel Edmonds

We will suffer a brave 2-0 loss but it gives Hecky a chance to get Pep pissed afterwards
and agree to let us have Macca on a full season loan for his development to superstar status
and let us buy Doyle for 1p with a buyback clause for Man City only. UTB as always!

I don't actually disagree, just sounds a bit like 'cosmic ordering' when you put it so enthusiastically. Unfortunately United tend to open the box that's got 2p in it.
Whatever it gets labelled it works for me.I have at times been self defeatist and found life brings more rewards with positivity.

We can be very glass half empty,no idea why but it seems to be in our psyche.

Is it driven by the fear of "them other lot" out achieving us resulting in our fans caution or self defeatism so they have less ammunition when the box reveals the 2p.

It's a topic I'm one day soon going to explore as a published piece in some media form.

This place throws up some great material,most of which is too subjective to evidence empirically.

Funnily enough I've been likened facially to Noel so that's some observation😁👍.

Back
Top Bottom