Just wondering…..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Watching the Man U v Everton game tonight got me wondering that IF we manage promotion and IF Everton get relegated and IF our new owners (should it happen) have ambition, would like to see a cheeky deal put on the table offering Everton Jebbo ( who supposedly have/had an interest in him) plus cash in exchange for DCL. Perhaps getting ahead of myself here, but for Jebbo, another year older, a little more experienced, would excel in the Championship at a club like Everton. DCL certainly wouldn’t want to be plying his trade in a league lower.

Watching the Man U v Everton game tonight got me wondering that IF we manage promotion and IF Everton get relegated and IF our new owners (should it happen) have ambition, would like to see a cheeky deal put on the table offering Everton Jebbo ( who supposedly have/had an interest in him) plus cash in exchange for DCL. Perhaps getting ahead of myself here, but for Jebbo, another year older, a little more experienced, would excel in the Championship at a club like Everton. DCL certainly wouldn’t want to be plying his trade in a league lower.
Is DCL ever available ? The poor lad is beset by injuries

Everton in the Championship would still be paying significantly more to players in wages than we would if we were in the premier league. It’d be sensational to have a fully fit DCL back but it’s as likely as me matching with Halle Berry on Tinder
Edit- I don’t even have tinder and it’s still more likely than us signing Calvert Lewin

Shouldn’t say this because I’m a firm believer in the “one game at a time approach” The season end is still 20 games away, but wouldn’t mind Demarai Gray regardless. Blistering pace which we are short of
always rated demari gray we should have signed him when we were in the premier league and he wasnt getting a game at leicester

DCL is more likely to go to a Newcastle Brighton or Palace if he left. Count us about 21st in the queue.

Wages wages wages

DCL, the guy some of the biggest teams in the world have shown interest in? The guy on £100k per week? He is injury prone, so a I guess there's a vague chance

To be fair, his latest injury was a dislocated shoulder, which was after landing funny, that could happen to anyone.

Would prefer Coady, but neither is realistic unless the new owners are minted

We could put cheeky bid in to transport their half finished building project to Bramall Lane. Let em keep the blue seats though.

Back
Top Bottom