Player Suggestion Joe Rankin Costello

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blacksea

Reaction score
Was very impressive for Blackburn during the last few weeks of this season,in talks about a new contract there now,would be a good replacement for Bash/Fleck and bring some energy to our midfield.

Half the Blackburn team is worth looking at

Carter and Hyam at CB, Wharton in CM, maybe Travis. Brereton Diaz Lopez Gonzalez Rodriguez Moreno too, but he seems La Liga bound. Gallagher also a good player, but doesn't score enough

Hyam won their player of the season and at 27 would be easier to get I'd imagine but Carter would be a good long term signing for RCB. Profile is exactly right

Hyam won their player of the season and at 27 would be easier to get I'd imagine but Carter would be a good long term signing for RCB. Profile is exactly right
Carter was class above the rest when ever I've seen em but Hyam won player of the year so what do I know 🤷‍♂️

He has one of those faces you’d just love to punch. Not a bad player and decent age, all depends on the fee as I’m not sure if he’s any better than Baldock/Bogle

Half the Blackburn team is worth looking at

Carter and Hyam at CB, Wharton in CM, maybe Travis. Brereton Diaz Lopez Gonzalez Rodriguez Moreno too, but he seems La Liga bound. Gallagher also a good player, but doesn't score enough

You forgot Sami Szmodics

Hasn’t all this work already been done by the club so that they are now working on deals than trying to find replacements ?

Whenever I've seen Szmodics play I've thought he could be the type of player that'd do well at the Lane. Busy, aggressive midfielder, with a bit of quality too.
Should have signed him about 10 years ago when he was running rings round us for Colchester in League one!

Id be after that spanish left back at preston who was on loan from manure

Back
Top Bottom