Hamer songs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Northyorksblade

Reaction score
Bumped into two Coventry fans yesterday, so obviously had to ask them about Hamer. The young lad said we've got two songs for him but one's rubbish, sing the Brazilian one. Having checked, we'd have to change the words a bit, but we are familiar with the tune as we sang it to Sander.😂

I'm gonna keep posting this until I hear it live:

To the tune of I'm a Believer

He's our number 8
Gustavo Hamer
He's a Blade
He's playing down town

At Bramall Lane..

He's Gustavo Hamer he's gonna save us from going doooown

When you hear a song sung on the terraces that was first crafted in this forum....then feel free to add your own songs. Until then, please realise this is like pissing in the sea. It's there. It felt good. But thankfully, nobody important noticed.
This is true thankfully. If ever a song suggested here ever made it to the stands it would be like 53 year old me rapping at a teenage party. Fucking cringe.

When you hear a song sung on the terraces that was first crafted in this forum....then feel free to add your own songs. Until then, please realise this is like pissing in the sea. It's there. It felt good. But thankfully, nobody important noticed.

I’m claiming this. The somet somet somet is just the same lyrics from the MGW song and it was an MGW thread. 👀

I’m claiming this. The somet somet somet is just the same lyrics from the MGW song and it was an MGW thread. 👀
I fucking love salt

Gus Tar Vo hay mer
You are the love of my life
Gus Tar Vo hay mer
I’d let you shag the wife
Gus Tar Vo hay mer
I’ve got hairy legs tooooooooooooo.

……

UTB

We're having a midfield revival
Gustavo Hamer and Vino Souza in the middle
For the sake of our survival
Baptize me in a gallon ale with John Denver on the vinyl

To Zach Bryan's Revival

Back
Top Bottom