Five subs rule

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Wilder was right, the five subs rule is making the Premier League even less competitive. It allows Man Utd to bring on three talented players on the hour when we are tiring (as Tottenham did againstus on 80 minutes. The 'poorer clubs' are unable to compete with that, hence there are four clubs stranded adrift at the bottom.
Maybe the Premier League should consider measures to make the league more competitive and exciting not less.

Wilder was right, the five subs rule is making the Premier League even less competitive. It allows Man Utd to bring on three talented players on the hour when we are tiring (as Tottenham did againstus on 80 minutes. The 'poorer clubs' are unable to compete with that, hence there are four clubs stranded adrift at the bottom.
Maybe the Premier League should consider measures to make the league more competitive and exciting not less.
The 11 a side rule is also fucking us.

I’ve said it before it’s completely designed to tip the scales towards the richest. As is the extra twenty minutes you might end up playing - when you can bring on those extra players. The best teams hoard more players, they get more time to have an impact. It has more and more impact over a season and hey presto the top six or so become more entrenched and play amongst themselves.

No one was moaning about the PL when we were on the way to finishing 9th. It’s still the same shitty, corrupt and uncompetitive league it was back then.

No one was moaning about the PL when we were on the way to finishing 9th. It’s still the same shitty, corrupt and uncompetitive league it was back then.

I honestly can't remember Wilder making 5 subs in a game.

Talking of subs, look at Villas 😂😂 They have 3 quality CBs there as well as Konsa, Torres and Mings. How can we compete?

Diego Carlos
Yori Tielemans
Bertrand Traoré
Callum Chambers
Clement Lenglet
Leon Bailey
Lars Dendoncker

Beans got it spot on with these comments on his bbc article…

IMG_3013.png

IMG_3014.jpeg

What could possibly make our injury situation worse other than forcing two players we could otherwise take off to play the full 90 when they're fucked

I don't get this us being tired business. I'm 63 and if I'm tired I wait till I'm on the bus before I go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom