Fans React to West Ham 2-0 Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
Latest Sheff United Way podcast, which is also available as a video (below) looking back with a panel of Blades and a West Ham supporter on the match plus the season so far, reacting to opinions shared on various forums and social media. I think this is a fair, reasoned and balanced panel of people but you may disagree

You can listen anywhere you get podcasts just search 'Sheff United Way' or direct links:

Spotify https://spoti.fi/2Wus1Hi
Apple https://apple.co/3DjI4IJ

VIDEO

The different expectations. Will bemoans what he has had to put up with the past few years supporting the Hammers. Think as Blades we would have swapped him our respective positions.

They were the good old days!
Just makes you wonder what might have been if that season hadn’t been derailed by lock downs. I suspect we would’ve at least got to the FA cup semi final, as Arsenal were fragile that season, maybe even the final.
Loved going to the Lane thinking we stood some sort of chance against Premier League clubs.

Good old days indeed.

Just makes you wonder what might have been if that season hadn’t been derailed by lock downs. I suspect we would’ve at least got to the FA cup semi final, as Arsenal were fragile that season, maybe even the final.
Loved going to the Lane thinking we stood some sort of chance against Premier League clubs.

Good old days indeed.
I fancied us to beat Arsenal under the lights for sure. Be one of Sheffield United biggest what ifs that’s season.

Good old days indeed.

Back
Top Bottom