Fallowfields team to Scupper the Sky Blues

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
HMS Hecky more like HMS Titanic at the moment the ship is about to run aground but at what point does the Prince look to change the captain. The injury excuse is wearing very thin IMO every team has injuries and the 11 we have is good enough with the injuries'

Anyway I Went up to Shirecliffe to do some investigative journalism to see why so many players are getting injured and found out the real reason we are getting so many injuries and its no surprise with brains of Britain Paul in charge

My team would be anyway

-----Lee gwan wes ( red card overturned) ------

---Baldokios --- ANEL ---EGAN --- BASH ---- Osbon ---

-----Norwood ---- Doyler------

-------------Ndiaye-------

----Brewster ----Mcsauce----

My one bit of advice would be please please don't start Billy Sharp he isnt good enough hes too old and he is blocking the path of the future generation

D6CC5B7F-8AA9-44D6-BAAA-8CE81D9BDEE5.jpeg

HMS Hecky more like HMS Titanic at the moment the ship is about to run aground but at what point does the Prince look to change the captain. The injury excuse is wearing very thin IMO every team has injuries and the 11 we have is good enough with the injuries'

Anyway I Went up to Shirecliffe to do some investigative journalism to see why so many players are getting injured and found out the real reason we are getting so many injuries and its no surprise with brains of Britain Paul in charge

My team would be anyway

My one bit of advice would be please please don't start Billy Sharp he isnt good enough hes too old and he is blocking the path of the future generation

View attachment 145909

Titanic was RMS not HMS. If you can't get the opening sentence factually correct, I'm not wasting my time on the rest.

Titanic was RMS not HMS. If you can't get the opening sentence factually correct, I'm not wasting my time on the rest.
Titanic did not run aground either. He's thinking of that Italian Cruise ship....

Last edited:

My team would be anyway

View attachment 145909
Its a good job Hecky doesn’t make decisions based upon opinions from people who don’t have to deal with the outcome.

Worrabart:

-----------Wes/Davies.
---------A.A. Egan. JLT.
George. Oli. N. Doyle. R.N.D.
-------McAtee.NDIAYE
-------------Oli.B.

My team would be anyway

View attachment 145909
You say that you found the reason for all our injuries, spit it out then smart arse!

Davies
Baldock A.A Egan Robinson RND
Basham Norwood Doyle
Ndiaye Brewster

The midfield with Macca in against Blackpool was too lightweight out of possession, we were terrible without the ball. Basham would beef it up and hopefully help us from being overrun.

Basham in midfield occasionally is a good idea now because when he's there he can't cost us as much

Back
Top Bottom