Everton game looks huge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm no accountant but this is from what I posted yesterday evening from the article in the Graurdienn in reference to Everton...

so if you add all those numbers together, I think it rounds out at about 663 million pounds of money owed.

Consider this, if you are allowed a debt of about 100 million pounds over three years, but your debt at the end of the three years is more than six times that amount... what would happen to you?

In view of their precarious financial position, seems a strange time to be building a new 52,000 seater stadium?

Fans demanded it, club needs to show ambition.

Interesting article, maybe those that are so keen for us to embark on an unfunded spending spree should take note.

Sounds like listening to a politician. "We won't be irresponsible and give unfunded pay increases to the nurses/doctors/teachers". I've never heard anyone say they want it to be unfunded!

Many people don't understand how football financing works, which is why they call for spending that they see from other clubs around them. The vast majority don't want to take massive risks or do it unfunded.

Davies to score the winner with a last-minute 30-yarder into the kop end.

Not sure how they can have debt of £141m and a loan of £150m that would need refinancing if relegated, how can their debt be less that the loan which is a debt?
Net debt of £141m. Total creditors as at 30/6/22 was £301m (p18 here)
I'm no accountant but this is from what I posted yesterday evening from the article in the Graurdienn in reference to Everton...

so if you add all those numbers together, I think it rounds out at about 663 million pounds of money owed.

Consider this, if you are allowed a debt of about 100 million pounds over three years, but your debt at the end of the three years is more than six times that amount... what would happen to you?
You can't add balance sheet items to P&L items so it's not £663m. Their consolidated losses will have been partially paid for with that loan debt.

Long story short: if they go down they may well go under.

Every game is huge....There are no must win games, or must not lose games....every game is a must win...As for going down after two games, as far as I can recall no team in whatever league has been relegated after two games.

Everton won’t ever get a points reduction due to them being……well……Everton. 🤷‍♂️

Absolutely right..

It's the fans you see, not fair on them salt of the earth fans.

My local Everton fans can hand it out, well they try to, but can't take a single word back, not a peep yesterday evening..

Hi Stegosaurus here

Everton are the worst team in the league so far. Shoe-in to get relegated, and I can't wait. Possibly the worst and most obnoxious fans in the league. So, this is a must win. If we want a chance of staying up, we've got to putting away the shit like Everton.

Back
Top Bottom