BP garage/surrounding businesses.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maybe we’d have found a more sustainable source of energy, sooner?
No, we'd have carried on using coal for longer. And wood, to some extent, though of course we can't grow enough of it fast enough.

Then when nuclear came along we'd have gone for it full tilt instead of playing about at the edges.

I spoke with Garret a couple of years ago, the club was in the process of eyeing up and buying up land and property around the ground. With a view to future expansion, however he refused to give further details. Does anyone know if this is still being done? How far down the line are we? What do we own property wise, if anything?

I spoke with Garret a couple of years ago, the club was in the process of eyeing up and buying up land and property around the ground. With a view to future expansion, however he refused to give further details. Does anyone know if this is still being done? How far down the line are we? What do we own property wise, if anything?
That rings a bell from reading his book, however even though I’m the OP on this thread I can’t be arsed to re-read his book (it’s a brilliant book by the way) I’m just pre occupied reading another 3 at the same time !

Back
Top Bottom