Bolton away form

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
I know some Blades are saying we should be expected to get points against the likes of Bolton but looking at their away form it's no easy task.

They have won 3 drawn 1 and lost 1.

I hope the confidence of our win against Newcastle will help.

I expect the game against Bolton to be our toughest home game yet, them having lost at the weekend will make it even tougher.

They may not have the class of Chelsea but they have a work ethic which is second to none and they also have plenty of ability in the right areas.

The win against Newcastle should give us a fighting chance and i am hopeful of a point, but would not see 2 losses from the next 2 games as a major surprise.

Either way, it's nice to have 2 home games to look forward to and with the visit of Man Utd in a couple of weeks these are exciting times (if also a little scary!) to be a blade.

So long as we put a decent team out and we play to win, I'll be happy. I said this prior Liverpool and Chelsea and for the most part I wasn't disappointed. When I am disappointed is when we over play the containment tactics and when substitutions are made too late. Up the blades, we ARE premiership. Let's play like it.

Back
Top Bottom