Blades v Sunderland - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Bladesman as always
very interesting interview with Hecky
The question about Sander prompted quite a long statement about outside noise, other peoples expectation, who should be playing criticising players as individuals
and indeed, the criticisms of Hecky himself….
I thought Hecky acquitted himself pretty well, actually, and gave a bit of insight into the world of managing a football club that has high expectations and whilst he did not mention the background shenanigans of the takeover and embargo directly, the extra pressure that it brings and
Salutary reminder of not getting carried away on individual games, individual phases of games, results and not getting carried away by individual performances.
The world of football management and football itself is more complicated than that and includes human errors and misjudgments be that players, coaching staff, and indeed the match officials
I don’t know if he reads forums such as this, but it sounded as if he might do, or someone takes views from here and it gets more public (the star)
I thought it was a very interesting interview

I don’t know if he reads forums such as this
I hope to god that no player or staff member reads this forum. It’s a fucking shambles in here. Like being trapped in a schizophrenic’s head

A player who looks on here for opinions of them would - all at the same time - be getting rimmed off, punched in the face, a blowy, and a needle in the eye. All while deadbat sits in the corner staring at them, wanking, shouting “6.5!!!!!!”

Back
Top Bottom