Billy sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wish an historically important Blade all the luck in the world. He's devoted to the Blades & certainly was deserving of a minor role in the Academy to start with if we weren't ruled by a board of 4 Middle Eastern foreigners. Not very diverse is it. Usworth was given a role in our Academy when I wouldn't have spit on him if he was on fire. I adore the players who have been brilliant for us & shown their love for the club. But scumbags & 2 faced pretend Blades I believe death is too good for them. There's a lot of pretend paid shill Blades , paid to stick up for our crap owner , on here. Eg Blades fans don't use the Americanism " gotten." Amongst others I've spotted. Definitely sheep in wolves clothing.
On a point of detail ' gotten' originated in middle English and is not an Americanism as is widely believed, much like soccer which was used in England in the 19th century. Sorry for being a pedant

If you're one of the posters who's getting paid to defend the Prince, please PM me.

I want to know how much you're getting and if I can get in on it.
You've missed the boat.

The reality is that Villa pay much better and we're not sanctioning any new signings at the moment.

Billy will be playing for Chesterfield next season
Is that a suggestion or an ITK comment?

Could reunite with Donny for one last dance?

Hopefully they go up and he gets to play against Wednesday one last time!

I wish an historically important Blade all the luck in the world. He's devoted to the Blades & certainly was deserving of a minor role in the Academy to start with if we weren't ruled by a board of 4 Middle Eastern foreigners. Not very diverse is it. Usworth was given a role in our Academy when I wouldn't have spit on him if he was on fire. I adore the players who have been brilliant for us & shown their love for the club. But scumbags & 2 faced pretend Blades I believe death is too good for them. There's a lot of pretend paid shill Blades , paid to stick up for our crap owner , on here. Eg Blades fans don't use the Americanism " gotten." Amongst others I've spotted. Definitely sheep in wolves clothing.
Only two of the board are Saudi nationals. One is in fact English. The other Italian.

I don’t have much time for know nothing Blades. But don’t wish death on them. You really are a hateful woman.

Who's wearing the gold shirt of Wolves..?...Lemme know...

If you're one of the posters who's getting paid to defend the Prince, please PM me.

I want to know how much you're getting and if I can get in on it.
I’m not giving out the amounts but my latest contract extension is all finalised and signed off.

Back
Top Bottom