Your team v Derby?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sothall_Blade

Reaction score
___________Long
Brayford Wilson O'Connell Hussey
_____Basham_____Fleck______
Duffy_______Sharp_______Done
____________Clarke___________

Subs:- Ramsdale, Freeman, Wright, Whiteman, Calvert-Lewin, Adams, McNulty

___________Long
Brayford Wilson O'Connell Hussey
_____Basham_____Fleck______
Duffy_______Sharp_______Done
____________Clarke___________

Subs:- Ramsdale, Freeman, Wright, Whiteman, Calvert-Lewin, Adams, McNulty

Jackett apparently thought Clarke was at his best in a slightly withdrawn role, so maybe he and Sharp will swap positions from your suggestion?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wolves-leon-clarke-shining-new-8006439

In the games so far I think Done has been on the right with Duffy on the left more often, although I expect there to be a lot of fluency and position swapping.

Jackett apparently thought Clarke was at his best in a slightly withdrawn role, so maybe he and Sharp will swap positions from your suggestion?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wolves-leon-clarke-shining-new-8006439

In the games so far I think Done has been on the right with Duffy on the left more often, although I expect there to be a lot of fluency and position swapping.

Good spot. That article even says that Clarke's preferred position is just behind the main striker.
Having said that, Clarke only scored 2 goals in 16 matches for Wolves that season and despite Jackett's plaudits he chose to release him.
Still, League One is a different kettle of fish and it's great to have the extra options.

CoY7ixdWYAASdYY.jpg:large

Sharp-Done-McNuts up top...should be interesting...

Daft question . Did Clarke play for Wolves in league 1.

For now:

_______________Long
Brayford - Wilson - O'Connell - Hussey
Duffy_____Basham - Fleck____Adams
___________Sharp - Clarke

Hopefully by the start of the season:

______________Long
Brayford - New - O'Connell - Hussey
Duffy____Fleck_____New____Adams
__________Clarke - Sharp

Subs:

Ramsdale
Wilson
Wright
Scougall
Basham
McNulty
Done

Sharp-Done-McNuts up top...should be interesting...

I've not been to the friendlies so are we playing a 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-3-3 or finally 4-3-1-2? I thought we were avoiding playing Done on the wing but unless he's playing alongside Sharp then he's on the wing right? I've heard Duffy is playing in the hole but also on the wing by others?

just found out half time score blades 0 derby 1 nick blackman scored a penalty

For now:

_______________Long

______________Long
__________Clarke - Sharp

Subs:

Ramsdale
Wilson
Wright
Scougall
Basham
McNulty
Done
100% agree.
I always thought we didn't have the wingers to play 442 but with Duffy and Che we do. Someone mentioned that Che prefers being on the wing as well.
I'd Love Morsy to partner Fleck, I wish we could incorporate done into the starting line up but I don't think we can, and I think O'Connell is good enough to start but Wilson should only be cover.

I've not been to the friendlies so are we playing a 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-3-3 or finally 4-3-1-2? I thought we were avoiding playing Done on the wing but unless he's playing alongside Sharp then he's on the wing right? I've heard Duffy is playing in the hole but also on the wing by others?

...pretty much traditional LW in a 4-4-2 I'd say...McNulty/Sharp up top...not sure what's going on there tbh...

For now:

_______________Long

______________Long
__________Clarke - Sharp

Subs:

Ramsdale
Wilson
Wright
Scougall
Basham
McNulty
Done

I think the former's the strongest XI we have at the minute – and agree the latter is where remaining pieces of the jigsaw need to be focused on. With an extra keeper a third priority if funds allow...

Back
Top Bottom