Your ideal sponsor.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From the pig end

Reaction score
I know the kit means very little to some of you but for some weird reason I get excited for the launch every year- which is even more strange when you take into account I haven't bought one in the last 5 years.
That said, I just thought I'd ask what people would want on the front of the shirts. The money and the company size is irrelevant I just mean what would suit united the most? Either for the logo or for the sheffieldness.
Newcastle Brown suited Newcastle to the ground, Chuppa chups was perfect for Wednesday, and I for one would love Wards or Laver back(although I haven't a clue where it's actually based).
Any preferences?

I know the kit means very little to some of you but for some weird reason I get excited for the launch every year- which is even more strange when you take into account I haven't bought one in the last 5 years.
That said, I just thought I'd ask what people would want on the front of the shirts. The money and the company size is irrelevant I just mean what would suit united the most? Either for the logo or for the sheffieldness.
Newcastle Brown suited Newcastle to the ground, Chuppa chups was perfect for Wednesday, and I for one would love Wards or Laver back(although I haven't a clue where it's actually based).
Any preferences?
Is 'none' an option?

Last edited:
The one who pays the most, however I think Sheffield Airport would be a good sponsor but having a local airport significanly should improve the local economy. Yes I know it's Doncaster.

'Lynx' Although Hammond still wouldn't want to get close to any fucker.

If we'd have sponsored our nets with something very lucrative everytime you hit the back of the fucker our midfielders last season would've still missed.

Do we really only produce Relish and beer??
Might as well go for a quirky one then. At least not a fucking country again like Malta or Wednesday's Azerbaijan!!?

Any preferences?

McCabe's company or at The Prince's company then we could bypass the investment rules like every other successful club seems to do.

Back
Top Bottom