you were joking nigel?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

finlaytheblade

Reaction score
cant beleave clough,s after match comments were seriouse as he is insulting our inteligence if true.after a bright start we played 2nd fiddle to a peterboro team who played with plenty of aggresion and wanted it more.there is a pattern emerging
and teams are bullying us into submission cloughy has built a team of midgets and it is showing now against physically
stronger teams.i have been a big supporter of nigel but am getting pee,d off at the lack of physical presence in our team.
he has had time to change this but doas,nt seem to be worried by this.After we scored i would have taken full time as you could see we were being outplayed by a much stronger team (physically).Lots of fans keep wanting us to play 4 4 2 but
mcnulty and done as a pair had no chance against an opposition who imposed themselves on them with little difficulty the service they received though was poor and done must be getting fed up with chasing lost causes and getting no support.
come on nigel call it as it ! because i have seen too many managers at the lane meet there doom when making excuses
where there are non.,i was think ing nigel was the messiah i now realise he is human like the rest of us and makes mistakes . His blue print for the club going forward is good but good footballers alone win you nothing without physical presence find them some help cloughy as we could still throw away our play off place and chance to get promotion by the back door. I await some action hopefully!!

Cloughie's says we need to learn to win ugly.

We've actually done quite a lot of that this season.

Personally. I'd prefer it if we leant to win handsomely.

Back
Top Bottom