You lot must be pig sick...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Banned
I just mean we get in the championship play offs the day you are resigned to a 6th year in the pub league.... That's gotta sting.

I just mean we get in the championship play offs the day you are resigned to a 6th year in the pub league.... That's gotta sting.

Yeah but you have to cope with being murderers and retards every day of the week.

Hows Sid by the way? They didn't hit him hard enough in my opinion.....

So why aren't you out on the piss, getting bolloxed and enjoying your best league finish since 2000, and our worst since 1983? Instead, you are trawling the message board of a club that has spent 6 years in League One. I assume that there are no 12 year olds for you to finger at Parson Cross Asda tonight then?

So why aren't you out on the piss, getting bolloxed and enjoying your best league finish since 2000, and our worst since 1983? Instead, you are trawling the message board of a club that has spent 6 years in League One. I assume that there are no 12 year olds for you to finger at Parson Cross Asda tonight then?

I'm from Hunters Bar actually.

I don't just get really drunk because we've made the play offs, you lot would have had a pitch invasion if you'd scraped into the pub league play offs so I know it's hard to understand.

I'll celebrate if we go up.

Only 'if' you go up 'sunshine'...enjoy!

I'm from Hunters Bar actually.

I don't just get really drunk because we've made the play offs, you lot would have had a pitch invasion if you'd scraped into the pub league play offs so I know it's hard to understand.

I'll celebrate if we go up.

But you're still spending your Saturday night on another club's message board. Your very actions show what a sad life you obviously lead. Getting a bit defensive over the Parson Cross references kid, aren't we? Anyway, jog on you fucking nonce cunt.

Easy mate, that's really low and unnecessary. Calm down

We let you on ours if you're civil.

Is it obligatory to have a box of tissues handy to clear the sperm up when you ejaculate after getting some attention after posting some nonsensical drivel on another football teams message board?

Always wondered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom