Yesterday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tynemouth Blade

International Pan Fighting Judge at the EU
Reaction score
I've just forced myself to watch the highlights from yesterday's debacle having listened to the farce unfold on BladesPlayer and all I can say is what an utter and complete shambles! How any of those players can call themselves footballers is beyond me! Not fit to wear the shirt, yellow or otherwise!
An absolutely disgraceful performance! Shown up and outplayed in ever department!
A team of mediocre players brought in by Clough on the cheap; quantity, definately not quality.........
No doubt this result was coming after the Rochdale performance, never mind the Colchester game where we definately 'got out of jail'!!!!!

And I really feel for all those fans who spend good money to travel and watch that shite!

Time for the young 'uns Cloughy, they can't possibly be as bad as that lot!

And before anyone says 'injuries', 'Baxter missing', 'JCR......' blah, blah, blah.... we should have a squad good enough with the number of players brought in, yet Reed (and McGahey) apart, some of the young talent (as shown at Rovrum last season) aren't even making the bench!!!

It's already obvious that there are a number of teams in this poxy division who are much better (skilled and organised) and much better equipped than we are to win promotion!

And if there is a rift in the squad as rumoured, then get it sorted Cloughie!

Rant over :mad:

I've just forced myself to watch the highlights from yesterday's debacle having listened to the farce unfold on BladesPlayer and all I can say is what an utter and complete shambles! How any of those players can call themselves footballers is beyond me! Not fit to wear the shirt, yellow or otherwise!
An absolutely disgraceful performance! Shown up and outplayed in ever department!
A team of mediocre players brought in by Clough on the cheap; quantity, definately not quality.........
No doubt this result was coming after the Rochdale performance, never mind the Colchester game where we definately 'got out of jail'!!!!!

And I really feel for all those fans who spend good money to travel and watch that shite!

Time for the young 'uns Cloughy, they can't possibly be as bad as that lot!

And before anyone says 'injuries', 'Baxter missing', 'JCR......' blah, blah, blah.... we should have a squad good enough with the number of players brought in, yet Reed (and McGahey) apart, some of the young talent (as shown at Rovrum last season) aren't even making the bench!!!

It's already obvious that there are a number of teams in this poxy division who are much better (skilled and organised) and much better equipped than we are to win promotion!

And if there is a rift in the squad as rumoured, then get it sorted Cloughie!

Rant over :mad:

It was a very worrying performance.
Swindon missed 2 or 3 good chances in the first half so it could have been a lot worse.
What really concerns me is that from the stand we could see that if we stopped them running at us through the middle, then most of the threat would be nullified.
The players on the field and the management team did nothing for 90 odd minutes to combat this.

There is something not right at BL at the moment.
Cloughs after match comment of "get some new players in" is even more worrying.
He has gone for quantity over quality.

Why sign Basham when we have Reed, Khan and Calvert-Lewin at the club?

Yesterday was the first time in years when I questioned the teams desire. (McEverley, McNulty and Davies apart).

O.K, we maybe in a decent place in the league and we are only 10 games in but theres dark days ahead (AGAIN)
Anyways UTB!!

Back
Top Bottom