Yeovil Team News / Predictions etc

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
Will we finally deliver the pasting? I hope so!

3-0 blades.

Looks like Baxter might miss out and McEverley. So I expect McGahey and Higdon to start, other than that, I fear we will be unchanged. Really want to see Sparky start!

Andy Giddings ‏@Gids1980 1m1 minute ago
#sufc Jay McEverley (shoulder) remains a doubt. Jose Baxter one of a few players whose fitness will be assesed before the Yeovil game.

In more positive news:

Andy Giddings ‏@Gids1980 3m3 minutes ago
#sufc boss NC tells me he's hoping to add a loan player to the sqaud soon. #twitterblades

Mcnulty has to start for me. 4-0 home win

I fancy us to tear these a new one,4-0 win will do fine for me but i'll settle for 1-0 just incase we sit back:rolleyes::D

I work about 1/2 mile away from Yeovil FC and talking to the lads at work apparently they improved quite a bit on Saturday and Johnson had them well organised against Swindon. Their loanee's appear to have made the difference, Ryan Inniss and Ben Nugent at the back, and a quick lad upfront Jordy Hinula.

Please could this be the team we wallop otherwise I am dreading Wednesday morning - I am going for 3-1 but would like many many more!!

UTB

I'd drop (not throw) Scougall, put Baxter in the deeper role and play McNulty up top.

Whats the situation with Wallace, I was away last week so not really seen anything about his absence from the team - presume injury, is it bad?

I work about 1/2 mile away from Yeovil FC and talking to the lads at work apparently they improved quite a bit on Saturday and Johnson had them well organised against Swindon. Their loanee's appear to have made the difference, Ryan Inniss and Ben Nugent at the back, and a quick lad upfront Jordy Hinula.

Please could this be the team we wallop otherwise I am dreading Wednesday morning - I am going for 3-1 but would like many many more!!

UTB

So would we! UTB

I'd drop (not throw) Scougall, put Baxter in the deeper role and play McNulty up top.

Whats the situation with Wallace, I was away last week so not really seen anything about his absence from the team - presume injury, is it bad?
Wallace was spotted at Mcdonalds with Higdon and is still there now,we don't know how long he intends to stay there,we'll just have to wait and see like anything else at our club:D

McNulty has to start, especially if Baxter is a doubt. What more does he have to do?

I'd love for us to give them the hiding NC has been on about.

Watching us lose to Yeovil in the Play Offs on that terrace was the single most embarrassing moment of my 20 years of following united.

Inbred, ciding swilling tramps.

This is it. We are going to pound them into dust and Mcnulty will defeat all man. A full house to witness the mauling too.

FT Sheffield United 1-0 Yeovil Town
o.g 90+9 ( Yeovil missed pen 10, 12, 18, 58, 79 90, 90+9)
Mcnulty red card '1

Atendance 7434

Clough Preview:

https://audioboom.com/boos/2578278-...=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

- McNulty closer to a start than Higdon but does some daft things such as giving free kicks away
- Jose had a calf complaint Friday but still started
- McEverley sore, unlikely to be risked
- Doesn't need to change system to play McNulty
- Most positive 4-5-1 formation in the country given the number of chances we create
- Still working on mentality when we can take lead, doesn't think its a conscious thing (Seems like not part of his plans when we lead, so therefore players problem?)
- 90% of what were doing at the moment is good just eradicating the daft things
- Still not at top form, reckons we will be by Christmas / Just after
- Bashams best game for us, more to come, can play CH if needed
- Praised JCR's crossing, prior to Sat, seems to have a laugh that his crossing was that bad
- Expects Yeovil to be around top 6 at end of season
- Standard of L1 gone up this year, Championship standard dropped
- Should be 2/3 points better off than where we are at the mo
- Still making inquiries for players, working on one in particular but is complicated, could be in this week
- Fixture build up means we need extra bodies, a striker priority
- No movement or updates on Ched Evans

Alcock needs to get some studs for tomorrow. Amount of time he slipped on Saturday, nearly cost (yeates hitting bar) us a goal.

3 points and a clean sheet are vital from this game, this is a team we should be putting away. I'm not expecting a 4-0 thrashing, but 1-0/2-0 would be acceptable at this stage. McNulty has to start.

The only difference between Saturdays match and the previous few games is this time Howard stopped their shots on target.
Yeovil are probably going to play the same old same old, with a ten man defense and try to hit us on the break.
So once more it will most likely all come down to whether Howard can keep a clean sheet again....

This is it. We are going to pound them into dust and Mcnulty will defeat all man. A full house to witness the mauling too.

FT Sheffield United 1-0 Yeovil Town
o.g 90+9 ( Yeovil missed pen 10, 12, 18, 58, 79 90, 90+9)
Mcnulty red card '1

Atendance 7434
How much you wanna bet ?

Same back line for me if McCeverley is fit,although happy with Magahey if not.
Hopefully Wallace is fit to play...I'll go..
Howard
Alcock,Paddy,,Mcev,Haggis
Doyle
JCR,Wallace,Baxter,Murphy
Mcnulty

Same back line for me if McCeverley is fit,although happy with Magahey if not.
Hopefully Wallace is fit to play...I'll go..
Howard
Alcock,Paddy,,Mcev,Haggis
Doyle
JCR,Wallace,Baxter,Murphy
Mcnulty
Same but Davies in the CDM instead of Doyle

Yeovils improved of late , swindon had to work really hard to get a draw on saturdat , having said that 2nd consecutive clean sheet , and 2-0

A win and no Ched Evans songs would be just dandy. I always ask too much of my club and its supporters though.

Excited about attending my first game of the season but depressed by the fact that I am watching Yeovil at the Lane for the third time in as many seasons. Who would have thought it 40 years ago?

Tricky conditions, Blades to win 3-1

Mcnulty starts.....as do Mcgaheyhaygey and Reed. I'm trapped at work. Come on you red and white pieces!

Back
Top Bottom