wtf whos to blame

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, quite right. I'm absolutely gutted that the football team i support and spend a lot of money watching have lost, because i really was looking forwards to coming on here and sticking the boot in.

wat are these commets mean lol x

talking-bollocks.jpg

not lertting in 5 , are they having a larf , whos responsible for this
winning away , clean sheet , what are you trying to do , feck all to moan about , its a disgrace
The problem is BTL,like i have said before,there is nowhere near as much to discuss when we win as there is when we lose.

Good result tonight and although the result is the main thing,it would have been nice to have a really good performance to go with it.I'm not saying it wasn't because i wasn't even there but it did sound a bit drab all game,apart from their attacks but that could have also been down to the poor commentary and how i heard it,i'll be interested to see how someone like Foxy or anyone else who went for that matter thought about the game.Thanks in advance for any takers.Well done lads and a great support yet again.

its not like weve ever imploded before , seen us get thumped on many occasiom , the response is what matters, we responded in the best possible way

theres plenty to discuss in that

Michael gig den what a signing. My stupid predictive text won't even work on him. Off with his head. We are blades men. Super blades men. From da lane.

its not like weve ever imploded before , seen us get thumped on many occasiom , the response is what matters, we responded in the best possible way

theres plenty to discuss in that
Result wise,yes we responded,but 2 sides who didn't really have their full sides out,yes it possibly does need discussing as to how we played more than the result it's self,and do any of the players who played tonight deserve to start against Gillingham.So yes you're right,there is discussions to be had,propably more from the fans who went tbh as we really don't know how they've done.

The problem is BTL,like i have said before,there is nowhere near as much to discuss when we win as there is when we lose.

Good result tonight and although the result is the main thing,it would have been nice to have a really good performance to go with it.I'm not saying it wasn't because i wasn't even there but it did sound a bit drab all game,apart from their attacks but that could have also been down to the poor commentary and how i heard it,i'll be interested to see how someone like Foxy or anyone else who went for that matter thought about the game.Thanks in advance for any takers.Well done lads and a great support yet again.

The goal aside, there was very little threat on goal at any time.

After the great start, I hoped it was going to be a good end to end game. Which it was, only because the goal kicks went straight to the other goalie and back again! Pretty dire stuff, but a clean sheet, a win and through to the next round will do, after Saturday's debacle. Great goal from Higdon though and backs to the walk defending Some pretty good terrace humour revolving round Chris Porter. all in all a pretty good wedding anniversary, by I know how to treat my better half :)

I'll chuck my two bobs worth in Wiz as tonight was the first game I've been to this season. A drab game may be a fair description although at times, both teams played some nice stuff. United defended well tonight and there seemed to be a determination among the back four that they weren't going to let down Cloughie and the fans after the carnage at Swindon. In my opinion, the midfield sat far too deep which encouraged Leyton Orient to knock the ball around nicely, however, there was very little threat from their strikers.
Higdon's goal was a peach of a header following great work and a wonderful cross by Jamie Murphy on the left hand side. A goal up after two minutes, I was expecting more from Orient. They did have a good spell of about twenty minutes before half time in which they threatened but the defence and Mark Howard looked comfortable.
Second half was a lot more competitive but again, Orient offered little up front (even bringing on Darius Henderson) although to be fair, neither did we. All in all, it was a scrappy, battling performance from the Blades although I believe we just shaded the game and deserved to win.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again , name me any promotion season where weve played fantastic in all 46 games , you cant , well how about 36 no you cant , most promotions are achieved with 8 to 10 really oitstanding games 20 run of the mill wins snatching points when weve been crap and the odd draw

Ive said it before and Ill say it again , name me any promotion season where weve played fantastic in all 46 games , you cant , well how about 36 no you cant , most promotions are achieved with 8 to 10 really oitstanding games 20 run of the mill wins snatching points when weve been crap and the odd draw

Literally the worst post I've seen ever.

Literally the worst post I've seen ever.
tell me about the 90 promotion under bassett , was it not littered with abysmal displays really bad results ,0-4 at leeds amongst others , lastr minute wins we didnt deserve,,, we arent going to steam roller this lerague , only a deluded mentalist would think so

tell me about the 90 promotion under bassett , was it not littered with abysmal displays really bad results ,0-4 at leeds amongst others , lastr minute wins we didnt deserve,,, we arent going to steam roller this lerague , only a deluded mentalist would think so

I could really rip it apart but I'll stick to key criticisms.

Firstly, you say 'can you say we played fantastic' every game. Well what is 'fantastic'? What, or to who's, rules are you measuring that against? We played better in some games than others, but still not really sure of your point.

Another thing, even relegated teams play well in 10 games a season? Again performing 'well' is a relative term. It just depends on your yardstick. Clearly the best teams play well in virtually every game, that's why they're the champions. I would imagine Bristol City's worst performance was 'better' than our best performance. Incidentally, which is our best performance this season??

strange as we are supposed to take all your ctiticisms as read , who do you measure against when you say we should be thrashing the shite in this division , by what standard is that, playing thick and saying what is a magnificent display , like when we won 5-2 at leicester , or 2-0 at oldham or beating spurs 6-0 these are the rare ones

strange as we are supposed to take all your ctiticisms as read , who do you measure against when you say we should be thrashing the shite in this division , by what standard is that, playing thick and saying what is a magnificent display , like when we won 5-2 at leicester , or 2-0 at oldham or beating spurs 6-0 these are the rare ones

Ah so what you're saying is we have to thrash a team to have played 'fantastic'? Well I would absolutely disagree with you then.

no I said the 2-0 win at oldham , and a 0-0 at leicester ranks highly
edwards goal in a 3-1 defeat at bolton , magnificent, as it transpired

Back
Top Bottom