Wouldn't it be nice...........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Idontlikewednesdays

Reaction score
Now whilst I appreciate we are improving and we are a "work in progress" , (aren't we always) wouldn't it be nice if we could actually thump someone !
And on top of that win more often by a few more goals and with a bit more panache.
Wouldn't it be great to win last night like Scunthorpe and away at that.
Sadly I live miles away from BDTBL and have an unsociable job and I seem to spend many uncomfortable minutes every game praying for the bloody final whistle whilst prowling around at home or work.
It's always the Blades way I guess but even though we are moving forward it still appears to be painful and a hard slog, surely a few 2-0's and 3-1's aren't to much to ask for.

And you guys who go every week in your thousands I envy but more importantly , I salute you.

I apologise if any of this is covered in threads from last night, I haven't caught up at all yet as it was bedtime for me the moment the final whistle went !

We will and soon, I predicted a 3-0 win last night,nothing to do with anything other than my gaining confidence in United, I really can see us hammering someone 4-0, I wouldn't be surprised at it being this Saturday.

Unless we play a team that has a really bad day (like the one we had at home to Southend), I can't see us beating anyone easily. Think most games are going to be close until we properly sort the midfield out.

I think we'll do well to just get a win at Fleetwood, never mind give them a tonking.

It be lovely. A week in week out worry free goal fest!

but really, are we man for man head and shoulders above anyone? We've a great spirit, renewed belief and steady momentum. but I wouldn't recommend expecting total anhialation. Not yet. And especially not regularly.

Everything will be hard earned. but with every graft I'm more enthusiastic about a champagne finish.

if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long...

Typical, always wanting more.

What's that fairytale about a king never satisfied?

4-0 hammerings would be delightful.

But we're winning, and that earns the same 3 points which is good enough for me.

Would it be nice to win 4-0?

Yes...I think I might enjoy that.

Back
Top Bottom