Would you take Maguire back on loan?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maguire back on season loan?

• Total voters

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
So, this sounds like a possibility but, if the opportunity did arise - would you take him back on loan this season?

I personally say "Thanks Harry, but we've moved on".

If we could sign him back permanently that would be different.

If we were in the championship I'd think more long term,
I'd be willing to bed the likes of mcghey into our team,
But currently HM is better than all the central defenders we have so although I really want to move on I couldn't turn down such a quality player who could possibly get us out of this league

Can't see it being an issue because I don't think he will be offered to us. Clough was just answering a question, 'if HM is available for loan would you take him back?'. Diplomatically, he couldn't say anything but yes about a player we deemed to be worth £2.5m and just sold. But besides which, no professional logic to Hull sending him back.

He will be at a championship club, before the loan window shuts.

its a no from me as well, he wanted to go and try the premier league,whether he gets regular games or not thats his problem,we need to get a settled team now and players that are 100 % committed to the cause

I would like to see McGahey continue in the side and develop his game. Harry is a very good centre half and if we were one player lighter back there I would take him back straight away.

I don't want him back at the expense of young Harrison though. I actually think he will end up being better than Harry.

No thanks.
It would send out bad vibes to the other lads trying there damn hardest to stake a claim in the first team.
If we were going to bring anyone else in I'd rather it be Pearce or the beard.
Harry has made his bed.

Nope.

I think we might prefer Pearce and then we send Butler out on loan to Walsall.

I would say no. He wanted to move, isn't getting a game at Hull which isn't our problem. Anyone on this forum could see he wasn't going to get a starting position and I'm sure NC told him the same thing too but he saw the £££'s and possibility of playing in Europe (well that has back fired I guess seen as though they are no longer in the competition). We are trying to get a settled back four and don't need him coming in possibly upsetting things. Thanks Harry but no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom