Would it be possible for a Wednesdayite to infiltrate our forum?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woodwardfan

Woodwardfan
Reaction score
How would he/she do it? Would they build up some credibility first? Would they maintain a balance?

What sort of person would do it?

Are there such people round and about on the Internet?

In this world some folk are so committed they will do anything to pursue a cause won't they?

Naaah, they wouldn't, would they?

They have in the past. Mind you, we had one on here previously who was quite up front about being from the dark side and was probably more balanced in his views on most thing Blades than others on here.

How would he/she do it? Would they build up some credibility first? Would they maintain a balance?

In this world some folk are so committed they will do anything to pursue a cause won't they?

The answer's staring you in the face Woodwardfan, you must become The Pig Finder General

Yes they would .

There is a number of threads which does beg the question , and who worship Gary Megson , John Pearson .

They are not very bright and but very very devious . Such a person would think he has infiltrated us . His post name would be simple .

He would probably use Pitsmoor Owl.

UTB

Yes they would .

There is a number of threads which does beg the question , and who worship Gary Megson , John Pearson .

They are not very bright and but very very devious . Such a person would think he has infiltrated us . His post name would be simple .

He would probably use Pitsmoor Owl.

UTB
Worship Megson and Pearson you'd have to section them:)

they would confuse us with a postcode if they knew what one was.

ahaah deflecting attention away from yourself I see

Classic ploy :D

Last edited:
...are you about to make confession Woodwardfan? :D

Yeah, me too. Thought he was 'coming out there for a moment'. ;)

I will admit to watching Wednesday in a live game before seeing the mighty Blades, but they did get stuffed 0-4 at the Dell so clearly I'd seen the light. It happens to be the Pigs biggest margin of defeat by the Saints. Ho ho ho.

Sheffield Wednesday have changed their name to Blankety Blank

Even under interrogation; waterboarding, ballsquashing, fingernail extraction, whatever, I will never state my suspicions. In fact I don't think there are any, not even those who drop a Freudian "Tommy Tynan" nor those who seem to thrive on setbacks. Its not important enough to lead the life, no way, its only a game!

What would be the point? If they slagged us off it would be no more than most of us do and if they started lauding the pigs we would soon get the whiff of bacon

What would be the point? If they slagged us off it would be no more than most of us do and if they started lauding the pigs we would soon get the whiff of bacon

Thats a simple way of looking at it by a very normal bloke, probably.

Even under interrogation; waterboarding, ballsquashing, fingernail extraction, whatever, I will never state my suspicions. In fact I don't think there are any, not even those who drop a Freudian "Tommy Tynan" nor those who seem to thrive on setbacks. Its not important enough to lead the life, no way, its only a game!
Kiss my arse

Tommy fuckin Tynan that a name i remember from the pigs darkest days.
I can remember beating them in a County Cup final game think it was 5-1 probably either 74 or 75 Woody ran riot but I think Tynan scored a conciliation goal.
Pigs were all over the Shoreham not many of the regular firm turned out it was on a Friday night only about 40 Blades but we had a right pop

Tommy fuckin Tynan that a name i remember from the pigs darkest days.
I can remember beating them in a County Cup final game think it was 5-1 probably either 74 or 75 Woody ran riot but I think Tynan scored a conciliation goal.
Pigs were all over the Shoreham not many of the regular firm turned out it was on a Friday night only about 40 Blades but we had a right pop

He was a fat bloke who supported United apparently, did he celebrate when he scored?

He was a fat bloke who supported United apparently, did he celebrate when he scored?
That was the last thing on my mind that night it was on top we were outnumbered plenty.

But pigs celebrated like they'd won the FA Cup

51a.gif

Thats a simple way of looking at it by a very normal bloke, probably.
Ok woody I confess, I did buy a used Honda Civic from Brian Joicey about 5 years ago. However, J have atoned for my sin by trading it in for a bright red VW Golf which no self respecting pig would drive

You are thinking of Roger Wylde who was a Blade fan that played for Wendy. Tommy Tynan is a Liverpool lad that signed for Liverpool before moving to Wendy and then played for about 6 other clubs, notably Plymouth and Newport

Back
Top Bottom